“Late Breakfast”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
“Late Breakfast”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Nice atmosphere, pleasant and accommodating staff (arrived at 10:40 for breakfast, served till 11:00), but eggs and grits were cold.

Visited July 2014

Kansas City, Missouri
“Staff and management suck!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband and I decided to eat here since it’s right next to the place we did our banana boat ride as well as their menu looked decent. As we entered the restaurant, I guess through the side door (2-entrance to the restaurant) we had to seat ourselves because the 5-hostessess/waitresses at the front door was too busy laughing and talking to see guest had entered their establishment. Once they finally noticed my husband and I, we were asked to move to a table next to the window. It appears they want to fill those tables first to appear busy and to draw in other people. My husband ordered a meal that came with chips and he asked our server would he be able to substitute the chips for fries and she said yes for an additional $2. However, when we received our bill she charged us $4 and refused to take care of the difference. She went on to explain that it was her fault yet she never came to us and said I made a mistake and allow us the opportunity to decide if we wanted the fries or not. Instead she acted as if it wasn’t a big deal. I’m kicking myself because I wish I would have written down her name but I do remember seeing the word manager on her name tag. That lead me to believe if the managers are incompetent we wasn’t going to get anywhere with this discussion. The next time we’re in HHI, we will definitely not return to this place.

• Visited July 2014
Adairsville, Georgia
“Good for late night”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We had an enjoyable but completely average meal at the Lands End. The view was better than the food which was not bad, but was not memorable either. We ordered a lot (jerk mahi quesadillas, fish tacos, grilled chicken salads, bisque, tuna melt, sweet potato fries, there was more). Of the meals, the fish tacos and the soup were superior. The grilled chicken was overdone. The daiquiris were good. It is a nice go to if you are staying in South Beach, but not anything extra special.

• Visited June 2014
Newnan, Georgia, United States
“Disappointed, average food with small portions”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Went here after reading the reviews on trip advisor. Disappointed because the upstairs was closed for lunch and the small downstairs area was freezing cold. We got the fried shrimp and oysters, very small portions and tasteless. I have had better from a frozen bag at the grocery store. I had the grouper club and the bacon was chewy, tomato slice was an end peice and again the fried grouper was bland and over breaded. Service was great though. Overall average food not worth the price. There are much better choices on the island.

• Visited July 2014
Parma, Ohio
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Happy hour food was delicious, the Mahi quesadillas were yummy! We couldn't finish, our portions were so large. To top it off, the Diablo seafood pasta was a hit with our teens.

Visited July 2014