“Great view”
Review of Land's End Tavern

Land's End Tavern
Ranked #130 of 368 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great view”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Great view, service and food at the Land's End Tavern. Fun place to watch the boats in the marina. Would recommend a stop here while you visit Hilton Head.

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great low-key restaurant for the entire family!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My family and I stopped in at this restaurant on a whim while visiting Sea Pines. It was our first time and we were pleasantly surprised. The portions were large and there were a variety of items on the menu. The chicken fingers were amazing - I am still thinking about them! :) I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Visited August 2012
“Great place for lunch!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I went with our 2 kids for lunch one afternoon. The service was excellent and the food was oh so good. I believe our servers name was Napoleon. I had the fried flounder blt.....absolutely delicious! My hubby had the fish and chips and said it was some of the best he ever had. Will be back next summer for sure!!

Columbia, South Carolina
“Average...very average”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Nice ambience for the kids (pirate statues, casual dining, view of the water, and pirate coloring books) but that's about it. Food is really average, nothing spectacular about it. Ordered a cocktail...average. Service was great. Our waiter was very attentive. I'd give it a C.

• Visited September 2012
Merritt Island, Florida
“Breakfast”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stopped in for breakfast after a morning fishing trip. Our server was very friendly and the food was good. We had ours in a dog bowl that we got to keep. The dog liked the souvenir !

Visited July 2012