“Enjoyed our meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #205 of 365 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Enjoyed our meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We enjoyed our meal at Wild Wings. It was crowded, but we didn't have to wait for a table. Wait staff was friendly and fast. Prices were reasonable. Food and atmosphere was good.

Vandalia, Ohio
“Great wings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a friendly neighborhood cafe that has the best wings ever! Quantity was good, service was good and just a real cozy atmosphere. Nice selection of other choices as well.

• Visited March 2013
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Not So Wild About”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Very Disappointing. WWHHI used to be the BEST! What happened? Ordered 25 Wing Sampler. Only FIVE had any flavor. The others tasted like a fried wing and when bitten into, grease oozed out!!! The House Chips were cold and tough, sent back returned with hot chips, not crisp some even floppy soggy! Waitress was very inattentive. Was never asked if we wanted another beer!!!
Place run down, showing wear and tear. Scratched off my FAVORITES LIST!!

2 Thank 48Dan1968
Stratford, Canada
“Solid food and indifferent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

We arrived at 11.30 am for lunch, and were glad we did! By 12.30, the place was packed out the doors! The Wild Wing specializes in wings, obviously, and it shows. How? By the way the rest of the menu is just good --- not great, but solid and good. My Texas Toast Club Sandwich was well-prepared and tasty, but not outstanding. The service was -- meh! Our server was not very interesting in her job, it seemed. No personality, no effort to please and get to know her customers. The restaurant's main specialty, the wings, are always good. I have had them several times over the years, and they are always tasty. And could they find a way to add more TVs? Staring straight ahead were four tvs in my immediate vision, surrounded by scores more. Honestly, do we need more reasons to be distracted out of talking with our tablemates? I wish restaurants would start to understand that they should be in the business of promoting conversation, not detracting from it.

• Visited April 2013
“A Vegan in a Wing Place...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

I actually managed to find something at least close to vegan (once I modified the dish) that was really good! It made for sort of a food adventure, haha.

We had good service and the atmosphere is casual, good for watching a game. I do with they'd seated us in the table area and not in the bar area because it was cold that night and there was a door near us they kept opening. I had to keep my coat on. Hence my 2 star atmosphere rating.

For my complete review of finding a vegan meal, check out my blog Veg Out To Eat: http://vegouttoeat.wordpress.com/2013/03/11/wild-wing-cafe-hilton-head-south-carolina/

• Visited March 2013