“The 3 F's ... Food, Frozen drinks, & Football”
Review of Frosty Frog

Frosty Frog
Ranked #63 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This place is in the center of every thing. We went here on a Saturday afternoon to get a cheeseburger and watch some football. They have a lot of large TVs in the outside area. The burgers were large and very good. I also enjoyed the frozen adult drinks. We liked it so much we went back on Sunday to watch football again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Excellent service! The pizza puffs were delicious..don't waste your $ on the chicken fingers. The frozen daquiris are yummy! They give you to go cups and you can purchase daquiris by the gallon or half gallon as well. Theres a gift shop right around the corner named Frostys Closet where you can buy fun shirts and such..very reasonably priced. They have outdoor seating if you want a quieter spot.. Cant wait to go back!!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went there for the 190 proof frosty. A little strong. Food was good. Kind of loud. Tried the prime rib sandwich. Would have it again.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I was more than reluctant to try the "Frosty Frog", as it seems as though many simliarly themed restaurants are rather medocre. Well, the Frog proved me wrong! We were greeted promptly by a hostess & sat instantly. We were given a beautiful table outside right in front of several TV's with all of the awesome sports action going on. From what I understand, the dacquiri drinks are the Frog's claim to fame. I personally tried one of the drinks and just thought it was alright. I ordered the BBQ pulled pork which I didn't have high expectations. I was rather surprised when the meat actually had a nice smokey taste & the sauce was a great addition. Overall this place is a great bargain as well as just a beautiful location. I highly recommend eating outside if the weather permits.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

The drinks are great and the pizza is really good. We had the Tree Hugger pizza which is a white pizza and was very tasty! We love sitting outside in their patio area. If you're staying close by the daiquiris are wonderful to take out to the beach.