“Good food and great music!”
Review of The Jazz Corner

The Jazz Corner
Ranked #1 of 374 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Good food and great music!”
Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

After coming to HH for a few years my husband and I decided to try The Jazz Corner after hearing all the great reviews. We were not disappointed-from the food, the music and the staff we had a wonderful time! Patrick was our waiter and gave us great recommendations. I had the Grouper special and my husband had the duck, both we're very good! We can't say enough about the musicians-they are all so talented and created a fun atmosphere. We look forward to going back on our next trip to HH!

Visited August 2014

Brick, New Jersey
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We go to the Jazz Corner every time we are in Hilton Head, and it is always one of the best evenings of the week. The food is great and the music is always excellent. This time we went on a Thursday to see Levon who was spectacular !. She has a wonderful voice and personality. If you appreciate music and a nice evening out. this is the place to be.

• Visited August 2014
Michigan
“Great service, great food, enjoyable entertainment”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

I started with the Shecrab Soup. Rich and decadent. So good. My boys had the Calamari which was ok.
My husband had the Creole Seafood Fettucini and loved it. My son had the Scallops and he enjoyed them. I had the Ratatouille which was very good- most of it came home because the soup was filling.
Our waiter Peter was on point.
The music was entertaining. I really enjoyed the piano player. So talented. They all were great!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great little spot - Book early”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Great food ranging from fresh caught snapper to steak and chops. The seafood pasta was outstanding - lobster, shrimp, fish, scallops. The live music starts around 8pm at which time conversation becomes difficult and discouraged. We arrived at 7 and had an hour to catch up with our friends and then enjoyed the music until 11pm. The place was booked solid. The band takes a break around 9-9:30. A lot of people left at that time leaving open tables. They do have a smaller late night menu, so if you want to catch the second set and grab a bite, show up around 9 and a table will free up. Otherwise, if you want to take in the whole experience, call well ahead for reservations. An absolutely fantastic dinner show experience that jazz aficionados and rookies both will enjoy. This should be on everyone's must do list while in Hilton Head.

Visited August 2014
Montgomery, Alabama
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I had the most wonderful meal here and the music was wonderful! My husband and I went on a Thursday night and Lavon and Louise were playing. I would definitely recommend going on a Thursday night because they are outstanding! We were there for 4 hours and I still didn't want to leave. The dinner was excellent. I had the prosciutto wrapped jumbo seared scallops and it was amazing. My husband had the fish and chips and his was also just as good. I am willing to drive the 6 hours it took to get to Hilton Head for one night to go to The Jazz Corner it was so good. I did make reservations about a month or so before our trip but I do know you can call the same day and they have cancellations so you might get in. I highly recommend!

• Visited August 2014