“Amazing Experience!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I had the most wonderful meal here and the music was wonderful! My husband and I went on a Thursday night and Lavon and Louise were playing. I would definitely recommend going on a Thursday night because they are outstanding! We were there for 4 hours and I still didn't want to leave. The dinner was excellent. I had the prosciutto wrapped jumbo seared scallops and it was amazing. My husband had the fish and chips and his was also just as good. I am willing to drive the 6 hours it took to get to Hilton Head for one night to go to The Jazz Corner it was so good. I did make reservations about a month or so before our trip but I do know you can call the same day and they have cancellations so you might get in. I highly recommend!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

If you want an amazing night to remember with great food, superior service and live music, you must go to The Jazz Corner in Wexford. Check the website for the schedule - it is not all jazz by any means - we've heard some killer motown, big band, etc. The owners let the chef play and we've had some great meals here. Wouldn't recommend kids, but anyone that loves live music and good food will be impressed!

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I will start by admitting that I am a jazz snob. I was brought up on jazz and had an instrumental scholarship offered to me for college. I was very pleasantly surprised at the sophisticated level of jazz offered at this quaint restaurant on Hilton head Island. The trio had excellent skill and wonderful improvisation. They were excellent and entertaining with stories and quips as well as fantastic music. This entertainment deserves the wonderful reviews that I read. This is sophisticated adult jazz. Young children should stay at home. You could tell how fantastic the music was when there was no cell phones anywhere in sight and my favorite beer was left untouched on the table until the set was complete. Typically in a venue with such great entertainment the food is lacking. This was definitely not the case. I had a halibut special and my wife had a shrimp and grits menu item which were both superb. It was well worth the cost of approximately $50 a piece for the salads entrées and cocktails we enjoyed. You must make reservations early. This venue is always sold out. If you make a reservation for the third week in August look around and you will probably find us. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Craig K
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Love this little gem. Didn't go this time, because we were on business trip, but always go. You will love the music and the food is always excellent!

1  Thank Dr B F
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Our family ate here and every one really enjoyed their food. It was all very well prepared and plated. The She Crab soup was outstanding as was the Seafood Linguini. Service was very efficient and helpful as well. It was a little crowded but we knew that going in. Also knew from other reviewers that once the music starts it was not advised to talk out of respect to the musicians. We would definitely go back!

1  Thank Elizabeth M