“Wonderful musical entertainment” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Jazz Corner
Ranked #1 of 362 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Richmond, Virginia
“Wonderful musical entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

The jazz group Lavon & Louise was so great to find and wonderful to listen to. The evening was so special, and we are glad The Jazz Corner is there in Hilton Head. We will definitely return, and we highly recommend this as an evening for fun. The food was excellent, and the waiters were excellent, too!

Visited May 2014

New Hampshire
“So Good Went Back 3 Days Later”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

I had to laugh when I saw a review similar to mine. We felt the same way. Such great entertainment and food that we wanted to return as soon as possible. We were lucky enough to call and there was a rare cancellation so we enjoyed the Jazz Corner twice in one week. Usually it is necessary to reserve well in advance. Small, intimate venue, great food, amazing music, wonderful service. Who could ask for anything more!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Vienna, Virginia
“Best Dinner Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

I thought my osso bucco was the best I have had anywhere. It was so delicious. The portion size was also great. It was a special, but I hope this becomes a regular item on the menu. The sauce was not a brown sauce like I have had on this type of dish, but boy was it good. I would say the sauce made the dish. The meat was so, so tender. The jazz was good and I enjoyed seeing Bob play the entire night. He is so talented. Unfortunately, not alot of people stayed for second set, but we did. I would come here again for sure!!!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Toms River ,NJ
“Easter Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

My wife and I visit Hilton head at least twice a year and always make the Jazz Corner a must dine experience. This was our third Easter in a row and each year has been great! Deas Guys play on Sundays and do an amazing Motown/60's 70's review. You need reservations well in advance though. My wife had the Sea Bass and I had the Scallops. We shared a fried green tomato salad, which was very generously split in the kitchen with no extra charge. To dine at theJazz Corner is an experience more than a dinner out. We had a reservation at 7:30 and didn't leave until 11:20! Our table was ours for the night. Granted Deas Guys are my favorite band as Reggie Deas has the velvety sound needed to play the oldies, but the entertainment combined with the savory food makes for a must go to place in HHI!!

1 Thank Kathleen M
Allendale, New Jersey
“Highlight of our Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

This was the highlight of our family trip. Grandparents, parents, and teens all enjoyed the music- Bobby Ryder doing Frank Sinatra- it appealed to all ages- as well as the food. 4 out of 6 at the table said it was the best meal we had on the island and in a long time. I had the scallops and they were excellent- delicious sauce, delightful risotto- not too creamy - not too sticky- just perfect- with crispy Kale on top. Yum! My daughter is gluten-free and the waiter was able to make suggestions and advise her which items she could have. It was our most expensive meal on the island by far (588 including tip and music for 6 people- we had drinks, starters and a couple desserts) but worth it. My daughter had creme brulee in 3 different restaurants on the island and this one blew the rest away.