“Jazz delight” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Jazz Corner
Ranked #1 of 362 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Port Deposit, Maryland
“Jazz delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

Clearly #1 on Hilton head. We thou roughly enjoyed al aspects of a great night out. Noel Friedline Quartet and jazz vocalist Maria Howell were exceptional! We enjoyed the Asian roll appetizer, fried green tomato and red beet salads, and the ribs and greens fell off the bone, and the mustard encrusted sword fish was great. Clearly great food and the best jazz club in the US. We look forward to moving to the area next year and becoming yearly members. Great way to finish a great week

Hartsville, South Carolina
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Great jazz, great food, great service! Intimate room with perfect acoustics for jazz. Recently rated by Downbeat magazine as one of top 100 jazz clubs in the world. Always the best thing about my trips to Hilton Head!

Visited February 2014
“I know why it's Number one on Hilton Head”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Our concierge recommended this fabulous supper club restaurant located in a shopping center on Hilton Head island. From the minute we walked in we were given fabulous service and the food was excellent as well. I believe it's the first time I've ever had two appetizers before my meal. The poached pear salad was so delicious I had to try the spring rolls. My husband and I both chose a seafood dish and it was very fresh, extremely tasty and had unique flavors. The entertainment started promptly at 8 pm and it was fabulous too! All and all a special night from start to finish.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank golfdonna
Hilton Head, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“more than worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Me and my husband, who are both 30, visited this restaurant based on positive reviews and im glad that we did. Be there on time as the show starts on time. Restaurant is located in the corner of a plaza with a lot of bars in it. I went on a sunday night amd deas boys performed. The show was great, I knew some songs and the ones I didnt were easy to learn and listen to. The food was great, ranges from $20 to $32 per entree. I had the green tomato salad which was good. I had a grouper special and my husband had the burger. Burger was great, grouper was ok. Desert I had the vanilla custard pie which is a less sweet and tastier version of tres Leches. My husband had the pecan pie which was incredible! The pie is served warm and fresh, served with whipped cream. The place is pretty small, and they take advantage of every square inch. Though you are at your own table, you are sitting very close to the next table. There is a cover fee. It was $7.50 per person on the night that we went. There is no room for dancing and if you go on your birthday let your server know.

1 Thank Claudia b
Parma, Ohio
“Will return for sure . . .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

We've known about this restaurant for a few years, but last month was our first opportunity to dine there (can't seem to get away from the grandkids and the beach in the summer ). What a pleasure - from the hostess, to excellent server (Patrick), great food and entertainment - it was an experience we are still talking about. We'll be returning to the Jazz Corner on the other 2 trips we are making to Hilton Head in June and July.

1 Thank Favorites