“Great music great food”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Great music great food”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Popped in and got table at the bar ona Tuesday (luckily as was full) Food was lovely and music even better. Bruscetta for starter was a great twist, Duck for main was delicious as was the wife's fettuccini
Gin and tonics are also highly recommended.

“Very entertaining”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Sunday evening to jazz corner and it was fantastic. Music and entertainment was excellent. 7.50 per person for the show was worth it. I am not a huge fan of covers but I understand the need of this charge. Service was a bit slow but when everyone comes in at on time it makes things difficult. Food was excellent!

Columbus, OH
“Jazz Corner is Great!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The Jazz Corner certainly deserves it reputation as the best restaurant in Hilton Head. We had dinner there on August 17 and had a wonderful evening. The food was superb, the service was excellent and the ensuing show as great. For anyone interested in combining dinner with a live show, you can't do much better than the Jazz Corner.

Grand Rapids, MI
“Loved the show!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had dinner here this past Tuesday. Our family of four had mixed reviews on the food, my husband and 21 year old daughter absolutely loved what they had, my 19 year old daughter and I thought ours was just okay. The service could have been better, our waiter seemed more interested in his girlfriend who was sitting in front of us. He also took a half full basket of french fries away before we were finished with out asking. We were watching the show and didn't notice him take them until they were gone. The music was fantastic, we really enjoyed it and it more than made up for the service. I would definitely go again, hope for better service and I would order the Fish and Chips which is not your average fried fish but a beautiful piece of Tilapia which my daughter said was one of the best meals she's ever eaten out.

1 Thank jimsgirl
Philadelphia, PA
“Sensory overload!!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I was on sensory overload when I was here. The food, the music and service was all excellent! We went on Sunday night and say Deas-Guyz. The band was fun and wow very talented! I ate the scallops over risotto and it was SO delicious! This is a gat night for a special night out. Book way in advance as it sells out sometimes months ahead! Enjoy!

Visited August 2013