“I enjoyed EVERYTHING about The Jazz Corner!”
Review of The Jazz Corner

The Jazz Corner
Ranked #1 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was my first trip to The Jazz Corner, but surely not my last! The ambiance was classy and cozy, and I knew we were in for a treat the moment we arrived. We made reservations WELL in advance and had dinner before the show. Dinner was delicious and the wait staff were friendly and more than accommodating.! The musicians were stellar and the acoustics sounded great! They interacted nicely with the audience in this intimate venue and were very friendly when I approached them to autograph a book a purchased there in support of The Junior Jazz Foundation. It was very relaxed and enjoyable and I'll definitely add The Jazz Corner to my list of placed to revisit the next time I'm on HHI.

1  Thank Hhevenly
Write a ReviewReviews (1,596)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner while listening to the jazz band! I had watermelon salad and for dinner scallops! The service was great! We would definitely recommend and will return next visit! Highly recommend to make reservations in advance!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Superior service, food and entertainment. You won't be disappointed! Make sure to make reservations far in advance. Great for couples.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went to the Jazz Corner for the first time recently and were pleasantly surprised. My wife and I were hesitant because we enjoy "beach atmosphere" restaurants when we are near the ocean. However, our friends had been there before and said the place was great. They were right. The service was impeccable and the food was delicious. The entertainment was very, well, entertaining. I wouldn't bring the kids as some of the jokes from the leader of the jazz group were a bit "adult". It was a little pricey for our taste, but we received a 20% discount for being Marriott resort guests that week.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

On vacation in Hilton Head. My wife and I had a great experience. Food was excellent, atmosphere was oustanding and music was off the charts. Can't endorse it enough.

1  Thank tomc440