“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Jazz Corner
Ranked #1 of 362 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

On vacation in Hilton Head. My wife and I had a great experience. Food was excellent, atmosphere was oustanding and music was off the charts. Can't endorse it enough.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tom C

Mantua,NJ
“My Favorite Place on Sunday Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to the Jazz Corner on Sunday night during the summer for many years. I go to listen to Deas Guyz and for the wonderful food and atmosphere. This is one place I am comfortable going by myself. Everyone from owners to wait staff are welcoming. I've never been disappointed with a meal. I love their shrimp and scallop dish with cheddar grits. I'm picky when it comes to grits, but seriously these are great. They also have a variety of interesting apps and salads.
The music is the other reason I go of course. Deas Guyz play Motown and r&b on Sunday night. They are sold out each week for dinner, and I can see why. People flock to hear this group play! Reggie Deas, lead vocalist, had an awesome voice with the other members equally talented. You can tell they all enjoy entertaining the crowd.
If you like traditional jazz you absolutely want to stop here. There is no other place like it!!

New York City, New York
“A New York Experience on Hilton Head Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was very impressed with this entire evening! The place intimate which is perfect for this type of venue. My husband and I started off with the Caesar salad- fabulous! I ordered the scallops and he ordered the calves liver. Both were cooked perfectly and beautifully presented. My scallops were sweet and succulent - probably the best I've ever had. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his liver!

The jazz quartet that played the night we were there were amazing!!!!!

Don't miss this restaurant!!!!!

Lynn and Howard Ross
New York City

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“A perfect night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

After many visits to Hilton Head, my wife and I finally made it over to the Jazz Corner. I wish we had gone there eariler. The food and music were a perfect combination for a special night out.

We've tried to visit on earlier trips, but never called eariler enough to get a table. So call early for a reservation early.

• Visited January 2013
United States
“Great Jazz-Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

We visited the jazz Corner recently and enjoyed a wonderful experience--with not only great jazz but outstanding dining as well. We enjoy jazz and this is a special place. make reservations well in advance of your desired arrival, and listen to the groups that will play during your Hilton Head stay. Then decide which you might enjoy the most. The cover varies with the performance and the night.

Nice, relaxing atmosphere. Attentive staff.