“First timers, third timers and old timers”

Hilton Head Outfitters
Ranked #1 of 42 Shopping in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: Hilton Head Outfitters provides equipment rentals for fun-filled Hilton Head Island adventures, like biking, kayaking, canoeing, and fishing, that the whole family can enjoy. We are located inside Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort and situated right on the banks of an 11 mile lagoon.
Flemington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First timers, third timers and old timers”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

They Are accommodating, patient and professional. We kayaked with three generations and all felt comfortable and happy. Our guide, Dean, was full of great factoids and was very patient with the grandparents. I would not hesitate to go back.

Virginia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great activity center”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We have renter bikes and kayaks here. Service is friendly and thorough (adjust bike seats perfectly for each rider) and the equipment is all in top condition.

Santa Clara, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for First Time Kayakers!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I was a little worried about kayaking since it was my first time. However, they were extremely helpful and made me feel very at ease.

1 Thank CaliGrl95053
Lexington, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“love the swing chair we took home”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We love to visit this place during our annual vacation. Years ago we purchased from them a 2-seater Pawley's Island style swing chair that hangs beneath the cupola overlooking our backyard pool. It's the favorite "seat in the house" and everyone wants to know from where we purchased it.

Clay, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Kayak for 2?”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My wife and I rented two tandem kayaks and took the kids out on the lagoon. My four year old rode with me and I had to do most of the paddling. My wife and our six year old had a blast. Be sure to bring plenty of cold drinks and bug spray. When they're a little older, we'll rent bikes.

Visited July 2012