“Employees are very nice and made us feel local.”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #44 of 58 Restaurants in Hartsville
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I liked the atmosphere,later in the evening had a DJ and some spontaneous dancing. Brought our CDs in from our car and played our favorite music. Great time!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

They only had one NEW server on the floor and kept seating people, she pobable had 10 to 15 tables. bad management!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife and I have eaten in many Applebee's and this has to be the worse one when it came to quality of food and service. We were sitted fairly quickly, and then forgotten. When a server finally showed up he handed us the menu and immediately asked us what we wanted to drink. We gave him our drink order and proceeded to wait 10 minutes for it to come out with out he water we asked for. We then placed our food order (two for $20). We again waited for the appetizer (at least 10 minutes). We enjoyed that for 15 minutes but then were told that the kitchen was backed up and our entrees would take at least another 15 minutes. When our steaks did show up the rare I asked for was medium well and the medium my wife ordered was well done.

This Applebee's has a lot of work to do just to come to a average ranking. We will visit again to see if things inprove, but if you are just visiting Hartsville for a night or two, there are much better places to dine that will cost you the same amount of money.

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

You know wht to expect from chain resturants, pre packaged, pre portioned, blandness. Servers are there to pay bills nd have no real interest in the place.

A typical chain, you should go to Shugs instead!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Don't waste your time eating at the Applebee's. Much better places in Hartsville. Last time I went, took way too long to get my food, and in true Applebee's fashion, it wasn't very good. A waste of time, money and calories...