“Love me some Yogi Bear”

Yogi Bear Honey Fried Chicken
Ranked #8 of 59 Restaurants in Hartsville
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The last remaining Yogi Bear from a 1970's chain, it is a gem in Hartsville. This is somewhere I think of often when I am away from home!

1  Thank joeut1722

Reviewed October 4, 2013

A different recipe for the always Great fried chicken, fast and friendly service. Excellent option for a quick meal.

1  Thank Chiki2399
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The chicken is not greasy. I hate that about some places. It is good, love the slaw, mashed potatoes. I would like biscuits instead of rolls but they serve rolls. I like fried livers and they were really good as well. We brought it home and froze the portion of chicken we didn't eat. Warmed it up in oven a week later and was still great!

1  Thank juanita c