“Little things make a difference”
Review of Midnight Rooster

Midnight Rooster
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Hartsville
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We enjoyed a family lunch at the Midnight Rooster with a friendly staff. Our only complaint was their unwillingness to change simple orders like omelets. One of our family member is a very fussy eater, when he asked to have certain items removed from his order he was told basically it only come one way. Other than that we felt the staff was friendly and the food was good.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We always eat at the Midnight Rooster when we visit Hartsville. A funky, hip place that is popular with both college students and their parents. The sandwiches are good and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We have known about the Rooster since our daughter attended the Governor's School several years ago. We stayed in town for the Darlington NASCAR race and had coffee and a sandwich there. I was glad to see it was still open and still has really good coffee. There is an outdoor patio as well as inside seating. Sandwiches are pretty normal, but the atmosphere is fun and it's a find for a town this size.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Mimosas, coffees, and a variety of breakfast choices are available for Saturday morning/brunch. A group of friends and I recently enjoyed sharing our quiche, waffle, omelet and fruit. Each were excellent in their own way. The service and the atmosphere was great. We returned for coffee later in the afternoon. I enjoyed a delicious frappe.

The Midnight Rooster is a great place to just hang out and chat with friends over coffee. They provided entertainment occasionally on evening nights. A few month ago the Midnight Rooster welcomed my classroom of students to perform a skit on their stage. The children absolutely loved performing for an audience at the coffee shop. The Midnight Rooster is a great place to check out if you are in the area.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Looking for a health lunch? If you like Panera Bread you will love the Midnight Rooster. They have wonderful soups and sandwiches. They serve dinner on Thursday (sushi night) and Friday (steak). I wish I could go more often. The pimento cheese steak is my 5th favorite thing in the world God,Kids(2),Wife,Pimento Steak. In fact, it's pretty close to moving up to 4th place! It's that good. I don't know what Hartsville would do without the Rooster. It's such an original restaurant. A gem for our downtown area.