“My choice.”

Ashley Lodge
Greenville
“My choice.”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I checked around all the area hotels, and thankfully found Ashley Lodge before I settled for a lesser place. The rooms are nicely appointed and decorated, the beds are some of the most comfortable I've slept in, the cleaning staff does their job well, and the little towel art and mints they leave for you on the bed are a charming touch. The new management is professional, knowledgable, helpful, and charming as well. Considering all the favorable traits of the Ashley Lodge, I would have expected the price to be higher than some of the undesirable hotels I visited in the area, but the price is as low as any around. This is a newly renovated hotel, under new management, and doing a great job of overcoming some negative history. I checked around and this was by far the best value in the area, and a pleasant place to spend the night.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Ronnie S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Easley, South Carolina
Reviewed June 22, 2011

This hotel made me really want to write a review so that anyone else seeing this will never stay in it. Please stay away from this place. When we arrived yesterday I was horrified. We tried to find a place near our research location and this place came up. We didn't know anything about it. As soon as I opened the door the smell that came from it was disgusting. There were flies all over my room. The carpet was disgusting, the beds were stained, the air was spitting out water into a tray on the floor. I then went to the restroom and decided against it. The toilet and shower were horrible. This place is a place that transients stay in and there were many of those coming in and out all night long in the rooms next to me.

Room Tip: Keep on going to a different place
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank Brent A
Jeremy H, Director of Sales at Ashley Lodge, responded to this review, April 21, 2012
The Ashley Lodge now has a new owner and is currently being completely gutted and remodeled. We sincerely hope that you and other past guests of our hotel give the newly remodeled Ashley Lodge another chance when we reopen in May 2012

Travelers are raving about these Harleyville hotels

shory2008
Reviewed June 10, 2009

Very dirty. I did not want to walk around with my shoes off. The picture next to it is not the place I stayed at. No pool, no breakfast, dirty walls, floors, ac don't work, tv have about 4 channels, none of which are family friendly, one wash rag and one towel, for a room with 2 queen sized beds. Never again. I will drive several miles so I will not have to stay there again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank shorty2008
Gaylesville, Alabama
Reviewed January 6, 2008

My stay at the Ashley Lodge was as pleasant as any hotel stay that I've experienced. The staff is extremely friendly and accomodating. The room was very clean. If your in the area and need a comfortable place to stay at an excellent rate, then Ashley Lodge is the place to book.

• Liked — The staff and the value
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank leahskix1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harleyville
Peach Tree Inn
Days Inn Orangeburg South
Days Inn Orangeburg South
#10 of 19 in Orangeburg
Best Western Plus Santee Inn

Been to Ashley Lodge? Share your experiences!