“Excellent motel”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Hardeeville
Kutztown
“Excellent motel”
Reviewed April 8, 2010

This was one of the best motels I have ever stayed at. The staff was friendly (Patty), helpful, and the motel was clean. Perfect. I would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Orange, California
Reviewed March 29, 2010

For what you get---and let's face it, this is kind of in the middle of nowhere---this was a very good motel. The room was a bit old, but clean. It was a little weird... there's a big whirlpool/hot tub in the bathroom, and I'm frankly never going to get in the hot tub in a low-priced Red Roof Inn. But the best thing by far was the service. I met the owners (I think husband and wife) who were very, very nice and efficient. And the original person when we arrived to check in at about 1 a.m. could not have been nicer. It's definitely a budget motel, but if I were ever in the area again I'd stay there once more without hesitation.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Georgian Bay
Reviewed March 25, 2010

An excellent motel just off the inter-state. Check in was quick with smiling front desk staff. The lobby was very clean and so was the room.

The motel as very quite and had excellent lighting at night.

Our only complaint would be that the continental breakfast ran out of stuff and didn't really get replenished. It was like they put out just so much food and once it is gone..that's it.

The address for the motel is a little misleading. I have a TomTom and a Garmin GPS but neither could find the address for this motel. Front desk said they have heard that complaint a few times.

forth worth, tx
Reviewed March 18, 2010

My husband and I were very impressed at this hotel. From the moment we entered the doorway, the front desk staff was so excellent. The check in process was so easy and quick. Since I have many medical issues so, we needed a handicap room, and they had a perfect one very close to the lobby. I have to carry around a oxygen container, and the front desk staff was kind enough to help us carry it and my luggage to my room. The room was very clean and had all the amenities we needed in the room, such as the iron with the ironing board, microwave and fridge, safe, and comfy bedding. I was impressed how clean and comfortable the room was. After a good dinner just short walk through the parking lot at Shoneys, we was ready for sleep. We had a wonderful night of rest and woke up refreshed and ready for my day. We stopped in the lobby where there was a delicious selection of breakfast items, the sausage gravy and egg patties were a delight. They had so much to choose from, it was actually as they described at check in as a hot deluxe breakfast. When it was time for me to check out, the staff once again kindly helped me out with my oxygen container and luggage. I will be back for sure every time i travel through the area.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
West Lawn, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 11, 2010

This is a great, inexpensive spot right along 95. We stayed here one night on our way to Florida. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. There was even a complimentary continental breakfast included with our great rate. Shoney's is right next door!

atlanta
Reviewed March 8, 2010

Cleanliness is next to Godliness for me. This hotel was immaculate, it had real granite sinks, a fridge, microwave and a personal safe in the room. Very quite, I slept like a baby. The grounds were manicured, friendly staff and good breakfast. This hotel is very low key. Shoney's is right next door , they have a seafood and steak bar inside. If you take a left out of the parking lot and go aprox 1 mile down on you left, you will find Franny's Fried chicken house. We had the fried chicken... mouth watering and very tender. The crab cake basket was very tasty too. Franny and her sister were like kin-folk serving you dinner with the sweetest of smiles.
Interstates I-95n and I-95s are two seconds away from the hotel. We stayed here on our way to Hilton Head So Carolina.

Charlotte
Reviewed January 28, 2010

i would highly recommend this hotel, great rooms.. very nice customer service.... hot breakfast in the morning. Rooms are very nice and neat.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardeeville
Quality Inn & Suites Hardeeville
#3 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
#8 of 12 in Port Wentworth

Been to Red Roof Inn Hardeeville? Share your experiences!