“Very good value!”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Hardeeville
White Lake
“Very good value!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I found the motel as the reviews said it: clean, comfortable and good value for the money. The floors are being changed for laminate which makes it very clean. I am planning on stopping there again from our way back from Florida every Spring.

Room Tip: First floor have laminated floors for now. They are in process of upgrading the second floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Boone, North Carolina
Reviewed May 25, 2014

A prior review listed many items needing attention at this hotel. We stayed in the same room this time and most items had been corrected very well. They had made improvements not mentioned previously, too, like a clean TV remote that did not need to be touched prior to use after being cleaned. The one item still needing attention is the rugs - they are filthy and stained and should be replaced immediately. I had to wear shoes or slippers - socks would not do at all!
I hope they keep up the good work because this is an ideal place to stay on our trips to Fl.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
burford, ga
Reviewed May 25, 2014

First off dont be fooled by the pics online this hotel is dated... yes the inside has been renovated but as soon as I arrived I had to request clean towels because the ones inside the room were dirty.... housekeeping skipped rite by my room the following day, its 6pm and I still don't have any clean towels & my room has been clean.... yes the hotel is cheap so I guess I got what I paid for.... fyi the bathroom is like a matchbox literally

• Stayed May 2014

Travelers are raving about these Hardeeville hotels

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This hotel has bedbugs. My daughter woke up to bites all over her arm. She informed the front desk that she believed bedbugs were present in the room and was told the bites were mosquito bites. They refused to believe her even after she found a bedbug under the sheets.

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank SCarolina45
yjp715, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Hardeeville, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear SCcaroliana45,
We acknowledge this very unfortunate incident and I am extremely sorry for that but I need your help, I need to know what room did you stay in because there was not anything reported at front desk by any guest and we have no history of having bed bug at this property. At Red Roof Inn our housekeepers are trained regularly with video to check for bedbugs every time a bed is made as preventive measure. Red roof Inn is thoroughly treated by our licensed pest control company once a month.So far We have no records of any complaint regarding bed bug.please do not hesitate to call me and discuss any issue you have.So we can correct the problem.I again apologise and looking forward to your response.
Canfield, Ohio
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We were pleased with our stay. Staff was nice, room clean and dogs quiet. We were pleased to find this to be a convenient location. We paid 53.00. 2 beds, non smoking. We will stop and stay again in the future.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We stopped here on a Friday night on our way from Ohio to Florida. Was a little nervous about the place because it was next to an odd looking fireworks store. This hotel was very nice, it shows its age in places but for a cheap stop right on 95 it can't be beat. Nice parking right outside our room. Place seemed pretty busy and if you want any breakfast get up early! they only serve breakfast till 9 and it is very small. But the Burger King across the street was great for breakfast too.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Herndon
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I was a bit concerned about the cleanliness and safety given the really low price I got for a single queen. I found the room very clean. They seeemed to have updated the TV on the wall, coffee pot and even added a power strip on the table (which is something I wish others had). Yes, the room had wood or wood looking vinyl floors. I think that is probably cleaner than carpet because carpet absorbs stains and odors and dirt. The floor was spotless (you can't say that by just looking at carpet); I still wore socks to get around. The parking lot was so lit up at night it looked like day time; but the blackout curtain really blocked the light. The only down side was that the fridge seemed to knock and ping and it sounded like marbles in the tub. The microwave was old but working and clean.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardeeville
Quality Inn & Suites Hardeeville
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Hampton Inn Savannah -  I-95 North
Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 Nor...
#1 of 12 in Port Wentworth

Been to Red Roof Inn Hardeeville? Share your experiences!