“One Nigth Stop Over near I-95”

Red Roof Inn Hardeeville
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Hardeeville
Terrebonne, Canada
“One Nigth Stop Over near I-95”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed for one night on Aug. 20th. It was comfortable and very clean. Very well located near I-95. 30 minutes from Hilton Head and Savannah. They have a nice pool in the back. Basic breakfast, but good. Very nice and helpful people at reception. Excellent for a short stay at a decent price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
parkersburg wv
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I stopped here on my way home from fl. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I made good use of the pool and spa. This was a very clean and nice motel. I think it was one of the best Red Roofs I have stayed at.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank john k
Florida
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Enticed by the 'pets stay free' ad, we stopped here overnight on our way out of Florida. The room was very clean and the front desk girl was very pleasant. I had read the 'bad' reviews ahead of time and was a little reluctant to give it a try because of the talk of 'roaches' but I'm so glad we stopped. Obviously roaches are not an issue here. There were no signs of any type of bug problems. The room was a little dated but this isn't the Hilton and you can't beat the price. We had a very restful stay and we were ready to hit the road in the morning. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JAmmann
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Nice and clean room.can't complaint about anything.even great breakfast in the morning.we stayed in room#205 .it seemed room has been recently renovated.painter did good job.ask for extra travel and given right away.thank you

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank travelforfamil
Chapel Hill
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have stayed here several times, and it is a great overnight for a two-day drive. It is close to the interstate, perfectly acceptable accommodations, and great price. I appreciate that dogs are allowed with no extra charge (thank you, Red Roof Inn!), and there was a great grassy area to walk the dogs. Very good reasonably priced hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Sue R
Eagan, Minnesota
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We always select Red Roof because no additional fees for pet. The service is nice and the lady at the front is very helpful too. The room is decent and not bad for an overnight stop since the place is right off the exit. I will stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Cedar230
Reviewed June 27, 2012

BEWARE!!! This hotel has a serious roach infestation! I killed FIVE in our room this morning. In addition, exterior doors do not lock. Smoking is allowed in some rooms, so you also get that to smell.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank FireMedic723
, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Hardeeville, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hardeeville Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Travelers are raving about these Hardeeville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardeeville
Quality Inn & Suites Hardeeville
Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 12 in Port Wentworth

Been to Red Roof Inn Hardeeville? Share your experiences!