“Restful stay”

Red Roof Inn Hardeeville
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Hardeeville
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Enticed by the 'pets stay free' ad, we stopped here overnight on our way out of Florida. The room was very clean and the front desk girl was very pleasant. I had read the 'bad' reviews ahead of time and was a little reluctant to give it a try because of the talk of 'roaches' but I'm so glad we stopped. Obviously roaches are not an issue here. There were no signs of any type of bug problems. The room was a little dated but this isn't the Hilton and you can't beat the price. We had a very restful stay and we were ready to hit the road in the morning. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JAmmann
There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Hardeeville

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Nice and clean room.can't complaint about anything.even great breakfast in the morning.we stayed in room#205 .it seemed room has been recently renovated.painter did good job.ask for extra travel and given right away.thank you

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank travelforfamil
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have stayed here several times, and it is a great overnight for a two-day drive. It is close to the interstate, perfectly acceptable accommodations, and great price. I appreciate that dogs are allowed with no extra charge (thank you, Red Roof Inn!), and there was a great grassy area to walk the dogs. Very good reasonably priced hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Sue R
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We always select Red Roof because no additional fees for pet. The service is nice and the lady at the front is very helpful too. The room is decent and not bad for an overnight stop since the place is right off the exit. I will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cedar230
Reviewed June 27, 2012

BEWARE!!! This hotel has a serious roach infestation! I killed FIVE in our room this morning. In addition, exterior doors do not lock. Smoking is allowed in some rooms, so you also get that to smell.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank FireMedic723
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hardeeville Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

You get what you pay for. I learned this lesson staying at Red Roof Inn Hardeeville. When I arrived I was told by a girl that my room was canceled. I asked by who and she said it was canceled by me. I had reserved the room through Red Roofs 800 number and never called to cancel it. It was just crazy. So I called the number back and they said it was canceled by the establishment. I asked why and was given a blank stare. I asked the lady on the phone if they have any control over these places and she said no. I hung up on her. At that time a youngish man came in and mutter something about the computer kicking it out and what do you know I had my room. They did offer me a room with a walk in shower but I opted for the tub. More on that later. My belief is that they cancel rooms that is set through the internet and 800 hundred numbers in favor of their own bookings at higher rates. I believe this place has terrible business practices. I should have at least been notified. There is no reason to me that it should have been canceled.
The room was just above pay by the hour motel. Sticky carpet, no coffee maker (a must for any hotel in my opinion), and the drain in the tub did not work. Not that I was that interested in sitting down but my fiance enjoys taking baths. When we arrived there was a man working a garden just off the back of the building. WTF?
Overall I got what I paid for and I would call it average based on the room. But they gave me such a hard time checking in I wish I had never showed up. I will never stay at another red roof inn anywhere. I will go three stars or more. Pay a little more and stay at the very nice looking holiday inn up the road. This place isn't worth it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank justin m
Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Typical Red Roof, not amazing, not horrible. Rooms could use a little maintenance, AC leaked onto the carpet. Not bad for an overnight stop.

• Stayed: May 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardeeville
Quality Inn & Suites Hardeeville
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95

Been to Red Roof Inn Hardeeville? Share your experiences!