“No No No”

Travelodge Hardeeville
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Hardeeville
“No No No”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Although the rooms are cheap for the night, please spend the extra money to stay somewhere nicer. I was only in the room for a few hours and saw 5 German cockroaches! I went to the attendant and he offered a new room two doors down from the original. I said no and was informed of their no refund policy immediately.........the lack of refund after 20....that's right .....20 minutes! Shows they know of their own crappiness. DO NOT STAY HERE.........!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank jpol929

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Chicopee, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed at this motel for a few nights. It is acceptable. It is low cost and for the low cost it is a place to go. Beds are comfortable, room was clean, tv and ac worked. In an age of economic problems here you can minimize one of those problems. It is not perfect. If you want to cancel a reservation you may have a problem. Still, it's a bed and a place to turn in for the night.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank copywriter111
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My experience here has been awesome! Love the employees and service. My number one choice :) I have enjoyed my stay here and am very pleased. If you're ever in the area this is definitely the clean and comfy place to stay!!!!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank daphne84
North Carolina
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I will never stay here again. My husband and I were traveling to Florida and decided to check in just for the night. When we walked into the lobby to get a room the desk clerk smelled as if she had urinated all over herself, did not greet us nor the other customer that walked in after us, was just sitting behind the desk eating. She did not even bother to stop eating while she dealt with us. The room was exceptionally clean, however there was paint splattered on the carpet. Nothing bad on the housekeeper. When it was time to check out, I noticed the housekeepers talking to a young indian lady, who was very rude herself, when the lady walked out the building i asked who this young lady was. The younger housekeeper said that it was the new manager. How can these people run a business if their manager is running around being rude, and the desk clerk being just the same? I will never stay here again and will definitely not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RosaH218
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Holes in walls, bare wires, dirty, glass sliding doors that could be broken into, DIRTY bathroom. Just FILTHY! We were passing through, so thought one night would be OK. We're sent to a room WAY in the back of the hotel, pretty darn disgusting. Pay the extra $10 and go to 5 other CLEAN hotels nearby. The person who rated this as excellent is LYING, or owns the place. RUN, don't walk away from here...

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank pinkflamingo7414
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Drug dealers and working girls every where. Room was dirty and spiders every where. I can not believe this place is even open. Trash in the yard and the gas station was full of high priced items. Also the attendant was flirting with my wife at 3am in the morning. Roaches and spiders infested. City of hardeevile should shut this one down for good! I will never return.

Room Tip: I can not give a good word about any rooms but upstairs is a NO!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Bill C
Sayreville, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I stayed there as well.. Not only is it disgusting but my room got broken in to. At which time I complained to the management and asked for my money back for the remaining 3 days that I had paid for because I no longer felt safe there and they REFUSED. I am also going to the Better Business Bureau. This DUMP SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!

Room Tip: None of the rooms are any good!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank CLR357
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardeeville
Red Roof Inn Hardeeville
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Hampton Inn Savannah -  I-95 North
Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 Nor...
#1 of 12 in Port Wentworth

Been to Travelodge Hardeeville? Share your experiences!