“BAD BAD BAD”

Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Hardeeville
Orlando, Florida
“BAD BAD BAD”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Drug dealers and working girls every where. Room was dirty and spiders every where. I can not believe this place is even open. Trash in the yard and the gas station was full of high priced items. Also the attendant was flirting with my wife at 3am in the morning. Roaches and spiders infested. City of hardeevile should shut this one down for good! I will never return.

Room Tip: I can not give a good word about any rooms but upstairs is a NO!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Bill C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Sayreville, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I stayed there as well.. Not only is it disgusting but my room got broken in to. At which time I complained to the management and asked for my money back for the remaining 3 days that I had paid for because I no longer felt safe there and they REFUSED. I am also going to the Better Business Bureau. This DUMP SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!

Room Tip: None of the rooms are any good!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank CLR357
Washington DC
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Thank god the cashier insisted that we take a look at the rooms before we paid for it. OMG, I have never seen a hotel room so foul.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank jmhines
Orange Park, Florida
Reviewed November 30, 2011

This place is disgusting and terrible and everything in between. My friends and I had checked in, ventured to our room to find that it smelt like urine in the halls and stairwells. Then we get to the nasty room where there is this horrible smell, and mildew growing on the walls. It was just gross. We decided that we were not going to stay there, so we went back to get our money, the desk clerk said its been a little over 20 minutes and he couldnt give us our money back, even though we paid for two nights, we couldn't get anything back. I am currently disputing this transaction with my bank and also filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I don't suggest anyone stay here and I urge you, if you have been a victom of this roach motel, to file a complaint with the BBB. They don't deserve to be in business so they certainly don't deserve any new business.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank Shellbell77345
Markstay, Canada
Reviewed October 1, 2011

My husband and I couldn't even spend a whole night there because of cockroaches & other bed bugs; see pictures of bites below. The room was filthy including the coffee machine, etc. & nothing was ever done about it when I called the front desk. To top it all, the owner didn't even seem to care when we checked out at 5am, even after showing him my bitten legs, telling him that I took pictures and that would report it to head office which I did as soon as I got a chance. We have traveled a lot in our lifetime and have never seen or stayed at such a hotel. I would never advise anyone to stay there. It's not even worth the advertised low price.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lorybell
Hardeeville, South Carolina
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I have been staying at the cCean Stay here in hardeeville for the last 2 weeks,I have personally stayed at several of the other hotels in town,,and I can honestly say this place is the best in town,,for the price and what they offer it s fair and yes,,the place is clean.
Also I want to add the staff here have been nothing but polite courtious,,to my son and myself,,I recommend if in hardeville,
Tony sr and jr-Basile

Room Tip: Just be yourself
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed May 23, 2011

yes i do live here its the only thing i can afford is this place but its filthy, the staff does not clean your room everyday. they spray windex on the carpet to kill the odor when they clean your room. when you need assistance you cant depend on the operator at the front desk. take my advice stay away. and breakfast here is just waffles, peanut butter and jelly .

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank elkridgeElgin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardeeville
Red Roof Inn Hardeeville
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Hampton Inn Savannah -  I-95 North
Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 Nor...
#1 of 12 in Port Wentworth

Been to Travelodge Hardeeville? Share your experiences!