“Disgusting, dangerous and a RIP OFF!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travelodge Hardeeville

Travelodge Hardeeville
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Hardeeville
Sayreville, New Jersey, United States
“Disgusting, dangerous and a RIP OFF!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

I stayed there as well.. Not only is it disgusting but my room got broken in to. At which time I complained to the management and asked for my money back for the remaining 3 days that I had paid for because I no longer felt safe there and they REFUSED. I am also going to the Better Business Bureau. This DUMP SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!

Room Tip: None of the rooms are any good!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank CLR357

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Washington DC
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

Thank god the cashier insisted that we take a look at the rooms before we paid for it. OMG, I have never seen a hotel room so foul.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank jmhines

Travelers are raving about these Hardeeville hotels

Orange Park, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

This place is disgusting and terrible and everything in between. My friends and I had checked in, ventured to our room to find that it smelt like urine in the halls and stairwells. Then we get to the nasty room where there is this horrible smell, and mildew growing on the walls. It was just gross. We decided that we were not going to stay there, so we went back to get our money, the desk clerk said its been a little over 20 minutes and he couldnt give us our money back, even though we paid for two nights, we couldn't get anything back. I am currently disputing this transaction with my bank and also filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I don't suggest anyone stay here and I urge you, if you have been a victom of this roach motel, to file a complaint with the BBB. They don't deserve to be in business so they certainly don't deserve any new business.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank Shellbell77345
Markstay, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

My husband and I couldn't even spend a whole night there because of cockroaches & other bed bugs; see pictures of bites below. The room was filthy including the coffee machine, etc. & nothing was ever done about it when I called the front desk. To top it all, the owner didn't even seem to care when we checked out at 5am, even after showing him my bitten legs, telling him that I took pictures and that would report it to head office which I did as soon as I got a chance. We have traveled a lot in our lifetime and have never seen or stayed at such a hotel. I would never advise anyone to stay there. It's not even worth the advertised low price.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lorybell
Hardeeville, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

I have been staying at the cCean Stay here in hardeeville for the last 2 weeks,I have personally stayed at several of the other hotels in town,,and I can honestly say this place is the best in town,,for the price and what they offer it s fair and yes,,the place is clean.
Also I want to add the staff here have been nothing but polite courtious,,to my son and myself,,I recommend if in hardeville,
Tony sr and jr-Basile

Room Tip: Just be yourself
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
elgin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2011

yes i do live here its the only thing i can afford is this place but its filthy, the staff does not clean your room everyday. they spray windex on the carpet to kill the odor when they clean your room. when you need assistance you cant depend on the operator at the front desk. take my advice stay away. and breakfast here is just waffles, peanut butter and jelly .

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank elkridgeElgin
Morristown, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2010

I get ill just thinking about it. Nasty! Hair in the tub. Roaches climbing up the wall. Cracked window so dirty you could not see outside. They would not refund our money. We ended up sleeping fully clothed on our beach towels, no shower! We left at daylight,very tired. I cannot believe the Georgia Health department allows them to stay open.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank pjbxley
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardeeville
Red Roof Inn Hardeeville
Red Roof Inn Hardeeville
#4 of 12 in Hardeeville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Hardeeville-Hilton Head
Quality Inn & Suites Hardeeville
Hampton Inn Savannah -  I-95 North
Hampton Inn Savannah - I-95 Nor...
#1 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
#8 of 12 in Port Wentworth
Inn at Mulberry Grove
Inn at Mulberry Grove
#9 of 12 in Port Wentworth

Been to Travelodge Hardeeville? Share your experiences!