“Great southern food”
Review of Pink Pig

Pink Pig
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Hardeeville
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We happened upon this little restaurant while road tripping from SC to Georgia ( we are from WI). It was exactly what we were hoping to find.... Small side of the road cafe with wonderful barbecue, red beans and rice etc! Very inexpensive and fun low key atmosphere. I would definitely return if I am in the area again!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

While in Savannah, my husband and I visited the Savannah Nat'l Wildlife Refuge and were directed to The Pink Pig for a late lunch. The barbecue was moist and tasty with a variety of sauces and the hush puppies had corn in them! There is no pretense here and the staff was very friendly. Cash only but there is an ATM in the restaurant. Highly recommended.
D. Garfield

3  Thank debgarf
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We ate BBQ here today and it was good but not great. Maybe it's because we have great BBQ in Buffalo, NY but this was rather plain. The service was great, the pricing was adequate for what we received. The hush puppies were good too but still rather bland. Best dish for me was the Brunswick stew but my husband thought it lacked zip so he added hot sauce. We will not go back here. They also ran out of ribs for the people coming in behind us since their truck was late.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Small, quaint restaurant. Very casual, with great food, served hot and fresh! My husband and I both had the shrimp plate. Tons of food, no complaints. Friendly and fast service.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We were staying in Hilton Head, and had some friends staying in the RV park nearby. They recommended we meet here and I'm glad we did. Fried food, casual atmosphere, decent service.