“Good Food, too many flies”
Review of Mi Tierrita

Mi Tierrita
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Hardeeville
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Hardeeville, SC
“Good Food, too many flies”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Food and service was good - had a few authentic dishes - the drawback was the flies - they need to install some type of screen doors. My husband refuses to return.

• Visited January 2014

Buffalo
“Very good meal”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Just ate at this Mexican Restaurant. Very good. Our fajitas were excellent. All our food came hot and in a timely fashion. Our waitress brought us seconds of chips and salsa. We would definitely eat here again.

• Visited February 2014
Texas Panhandle
“Oh Thank Goodness!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Let me just tell you, I was so happy to find this little place! We are headed south, from Richmond to Florida. We spent a week in Richmond and almost starved to death. We ate at two places rated 1st and 2nd in Richmond; one was good but a pretty average meal was over $50.00 for two (!!) and one was just awful.....even the fast food places were pretty crummy. (WHY does southern cooking in Richmond all taste sweet?) ANYWAY, we arrived at this little town of Hardeeville, South Carolina...looked at the restaurants available (not many, except for many fast food places) and we chose Mi Tierrita. They may have saved my life. Husband had shrimp sauteed with tomatoes and onions and peppers; I had the carnitas fajitas. They were both excellent. Very good food, very good service, nice sized servings, and reasonable prices. We have this place in our file, now, for trips up and down I-95.

Both were fabulous.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Cobwebs11
South Carolina
“Great staff...”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

This is a nice little authentic Mexican place where the staff make sure the customer is happy.
No shrimp tacos on the menu but when I asked the server she said no problemo and brought me out some delicious street style shrimp tacos with a side of rice.
The chips were fresh from a bag but the salsa was tasty with just the right amount of heat for my tastes.

• Visited December 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great Mexican food”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

The food was really good and the price very reasonable. A real find along I 95. A very simple place but clean. If you have ever been to Mexico you'll feel at home.

• Visited September 2013