“Poor service and unclean!”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Hardeeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We stopped here on our way home expecting the usual Waffle House decent breakfast. I mean, how can you really mess up eggs or timed waffles??? We have eaten at Waffle Houses all across the south. My husband's waffle was way undercooked and my eggs were not as I ordered. We did not send the food back since service was surly and our server obviously did not care to serve us. We just left as quickly as possible and will never return! This restaurant was also NOT clean which just added to our bad experience. We do not recommend this place!! YUK!!!

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Been ordering eggs "over easy" for half a century with success- but here that phrase means runny yellow and largely RAW white. When you bring that to a server 's attention, you will be curly told that you should have ordered "over medium" - - then given a second order of over - cooked eggs. That' ll teach me: won't be comin' back to this place!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Had a great breakfast here, very nice staff. Would eat here again, good value for money.It's right by I-95 so easy to get to.