Days Inn Hardeeville Interstate Highway 95 State Line
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Hardeeville
Stillwater, ok
“Dirty Room”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

We had room 140 on 3-14-12 and it was nasty to say the least. This seams to be an old building that had been rode hard and abused and neglected. Good housekeeping is not priorty here. The outside area was just as bad. The price was cheap, but I would not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Electraglide_rider

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Parkton
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

Don't stay in this hotel if you can help it. The first room we were given had some mold in the bathroom and smelled. The next room had more mold and smelled as well. We cancelled our reservation and went next door to the Sleep Inn for the night.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Nash P, General Manager at Days Inn Hardeeville Interstate Highway 95 State Line, responded to this review, January 25, 2012
Dear Guest

I am very sorry to hear about your experience and would be frustrated as well if this happened to me on vacation. I have met with our team and discussed the cleanliness issues and the importance of a clean comfortable room. The mold issue was resolved and we are watching this very closely to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Again, I am very sorry and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Thanks
Nash
Richmond, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

Well, on your way back from Florida, you want to get out of Georgia, this seems to be the most rational place, but we had definitely had a pet owner staying in our room before us since we saw "evidence" of a cat in the corner of the room when we checked in. I called the front desk, but since it was after midnight, there wasn't much they could do for me. Had to clean it up myself...not fun. I also got the room on Wyndham rewards points, so I didn't pay for the room, so I couldn't get a refund of nothing. Kind of ironic that Wyndham would associate themselves with this kind of property. So, not the best hotel experience (but not the absolute worst), and I hope that they improve their housekeeping staff soon. We'll opt out next time...

Room Tip: Rooms closest to interstate are very noisy (unless you like the white noise I95 provides).
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

My family and I stayed here on our way to Florida. This was a HUGE mistake. The outside seemed just OK and the Sleep Inn next door was booked. We were put in a room on the back side of the property which was facing I 95. The door did not lock unless the dead bolt was turned.The top lock was completely missing. My 2 year old and I both found hair under our pillows and in the sheets. The room was very very dirty and needed a lot of maintenance. Molding was separated from the drywall in several places and the mirror was rusted. To be honest...I was just scared to fall asleep. The room was around $45 but don't even waste the money. Go next door to the Sleep Inn and spent $10 more.

Room Tip: If you are near the office it may have seemed safer.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Fort Myers, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

Do not, I repeat do not stay at this Days Inn. It was filthy. After waking up at 2AM and finding a cockroach crawling next to my bed, I spent the remainder of the night with the light on in the room. Upon waking up that morning, I found another live cockroach in the bathroom. That was the last straw. Upon checking out, I immediately cancelled the reservation I had made for my return trip home to Florida. Wyndam Hotels owns the Days Inn chain. Shame on you Wyndam. Please disassociate yourselves with this brand.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank betsy339
Durham, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

I had breif business in Hardeeville and stayed at the Days Inn. The room was OK, furniture and bedding was quite worn. You could tell they had cleaned the toilet, but not as thoroughly as it should have been. Breakfast was mediocre, but included in the price so you can't complain too much. All in all, I think I'd try any of the many other nearby motels before staying here again.

Room Tip: There are many motels at this I-95 exit and they all advertise roughly the same price. Pick a natio...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Michael T
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2011

Days Inn is convenient to everything in Hardeeville and it has big rooms.
The pool is really big and a joy to sit around on a hot summer night. taff is friendly and makes it very nice and comfortable. The breakfast is great..even has biscuits and gravy!
We will be back to stay again

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardeeville
BEST WESTERN Plus Hardeeville Inn & Suites
Days Inn & Suites - Savannah North I-95
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 12 in Port Wentworth

Been to Days Inn Hardeeville Interstate Highway 95 State Line? Share your experiences!