“Consistent with the brand”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Hardeeville-Hilton Head
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Hardeeville
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everything you'd expect for Holiday Inn Express. Easy off and Easy on. Clean,comfortable rooms, great breakfast spread and of course their signature cinnamon buns. No surprises, friendly staff, a good nights rest and back on the road.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Litigator1

Reviewed July 30, 2013

booked this through expedia, was garanteed non -smoking, didn't get it. also train comes by sounding whistle. being weekend, unable to find another place that was non-smoking will only book non-smoking places in the future

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bschoch33
Cindi W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Hardeeville-Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Hardeeville-Hilton Head. Obviously you were on the smoking floor. Unfortunately this is what Expedia books at our hotel, is the smoking rooms. In the future if you call the hotel itself we will be able to make sure you are not in a smoking room, and that you are placed away from the train noise.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This met our expectations for an overnight stop. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable. Breakfast was tasty and well stocked. I do think price wise it was a little higher that what would be expected for the location, but knowing the chain, I figured it would be a safe bet for an overnight.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mitravelinfamily_10
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I think the only reason I am not giving this a 5 out of 5 is just because I am reluctant to do that for anything unless it really knocks my socks off.

This property didn't knock my socks off but it absolutely served its purpose affordably, cleanly, with a good level of quality, and conveniently. That's just about all I need in a hotel property.

I was in the hotel for a total of about 6.5 hours as I breezed by on my way from Central Florida to Greenville, SC, so it was just a place I needed a good bed for sleeping and a place to shower in the morning. It did that very well.

Comfy bed, clean bathroom, no weird smells in our non smoking room, and quiet (even through there was some warning about a train track close by, but I never heard it - and I95 was only a few hundred yards away but I don't think I ever heard it either).

It is positioned behind a kind of full service gas station (Subway Sandwich shop, Krispy Kreme display, and maybe a pizza place inside), which was weird and gave us a minor challenge to find the entrance, since it seemed so unlikely we'd have to go through the gas station to get to the hotel, but that's what it was. I have to assume same entity owns both gas station and hotel, but I don't know that for sure.

The free Breakfast was good to have but a little minimalist (toast, yogurt, muffins, bananas only as the fruit offering), but that was ok and mostly all I need for breakfast anyway.

We checked in between 11p and 12a on a Sunday night, and Mike at the front desk was courteous and surprisingly perky, given the late hour.

I'd stay there again, for sure.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank David T
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Driving from PA on way to Orlando. Found this hotel on tripadvisor & decided to stop. Awesome for the $! Breakfast was awesome, pancakes, sausage, bacon, cereal, etc etc!!! Freshly stocked by a very very pleasant employee. Front desk staff was welcoming & very helpful. Defiantly would stop next trip thru:)

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Maubele8
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We spent 3 days at this property while attending a graduation at Parris Island. Our stay was very enjoyable, room was typical for a Holiday Inn Express staff was very accomodating. Had a problem with a slow sink fixed quickly. Breakfast was good. We were very please upon mentioning the reason for our stay we received a sizeable discount. The property is centrally located between Parris Island and Hilton Head. Not real close but we would stay at the same location again. We also took a side trip to Savannah which was an easy drive.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Warren75
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Why was this so expensive? Did they know I was tired and the traffic was bumper to bumper so they gouged me?? Breakfast looked fantastic but when it came to actually eating it nothing was edible. I have to admit that I am a bit of a health nut.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NewYorkBaci
Cindi W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Hardeeville-Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

I am sorry that you feel we did not meet your expectations. We strive for Great Hotels Guest Love with each person who stays with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardeeville
Best Western Plus Hardeeville Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites Hardeeville
Red Roof Inn Hardeeville
Red Roof Inn Hardeeville
#4 of 12 in Hardeeville
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton,  Bluffton-Sun City
Candlewood Suites Bluffton-Hilton Head
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bluffton

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Hardeeville-Hilton Head? Share your experiences!