“Can't go wrong with LJS”

Long John Silver's-A&W
Ranked #89 of 150 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Seafood
South Carolina
“Can't go wrong with LJS”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Their fried fish has been an establishment for years...white fish is good and especially like the fried clams since my favorite place used to be Howard Johnson's....old timers would remember....it does take a little while for them to prepare the order but worth the wait.

Visited April 2013

Greenville, South Carolina
“Exceptionally friendly”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I don't normally review fast food places - their food is cookie-cutter process and uninspiring. However, I stopped at LJS for a quick bite, not expecting anything special. From the moment I was greeted at the drive up speaker to the time I had my food in hand, the girl at the window was so down-to-earth friendly and caring - I thought I just had to compliment them on their service. I've experienced insincere, over-gushing service and I can tell you this was the real deal. I left LJS with an ear to ear smile.

• Visited September 2011