“Great place to eat and chat with friends.”
Review of Back Home Cafe

Back Home Cafe
Ranked #50 of 158 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed January 16, 2014

The breakfast and lunches at this establishment are really great everyday that I have gone there.
They do not take checks, but accept cash and they will process a credit/debit card.
They have made some great changes from 2 years ago, it is bright, clean, and the servers do a great job.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We love this place! We eat here for breakfast just about every Saturday. The food is always good and the service is nice! It is a small cafe where neighbors run into each other and catch up. Def go here!!!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

We love a good diner so I wanted to like this place. We ate breakfast here and it was the worst I have ever had. I had an omelet but could not eat more than two bites. The vegetables inside were swimming in grease. The service was poor, we had to repeatedly ask for coffee refills. I usually give a place two chances but not this time, my stomach can't take it.

Been to Back Home Cafe? Share your experiences!