“Pretty good for a chain restaurant”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #31 of 158 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We visit this location of FATZ frequently because we found they provide better food than other FATZ we've been too. Consistently good across their menu. On this last visit, I had a steak which was tender and done just right. Soups and salads are always good choices. I did make the mistake of getting peach cobbler - it was good, but there is way too much of it for one person to eat.

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Their Potato Soup was excellent and the Fatz Clubhouse sandwich was great. It had a nice cozy ambiance. A nice place with good service. We'll surely be back!

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Just spent all day helping a friend move. Carrying a couch and dogging rain drops :)

So sitting down to a black jack bacon burger with a side of warm cinnamon apples is so comforting!

The staff is very friendly and the service is always great.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This was the last time for me .
My soup came after my meal.
My fries were cold I always have to send something
back because its cold.

There have been 3 fatz restaurants
in Greenville all are closed .
In my opinion cold food.
Is greer next ?

In the food business only 1 out of 9
people complain.
So I am not alone 9 others had cold food.

I worked a the first fatz restaurant in Spartanburg
about 20 years ago when they first opened.
If the cook sent out cold food there was hell to pay .
The food is great when its hot.

Tim

CafeEnterprises, Manager at FATZ, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

We are sorry to hear your food doesn’t always come out hot and you have to send it back. We agree this is unacceptable, and that it does not live up to the high standards we expect of our team. Please accept our apologies and thank you for your feedback as we can’t get better without it.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Always decent food and service.Never had a problem here or at any other Fatz for that matter. Prices are a little high IMO but I guess they are everywhere.

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!