“Good Oysters, Interesting Menu, Nice Night Out”

Great Bay Oyster House
Ranked #24 of 153 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: -
West Chester, Ohio
“Good Oysters, Interesting Menu, Nice Night Out”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The oysters were good. There are some interesting things on the menu that you won't find everywhere. They also serve sushi although we didn't partake. My wife love her shrimp and scallops. And the service was fine. A good dinner out.

• Visited April 2014

Greenville, South Carolina
“Great Monday Night Value for Oysters on The 1/2 Shell”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I go here regularly on Mondays for the 1/2 price oysters on the 1/2 shell which are a great value. I usually get them raw and open them myself/ You can also get them steamed. I've had the Calamari also which is quite good. Can't personally speak about anything else but others seem to enjoy it. The beers are reasonably priced and nice atmosphere,

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Brian D
Endicott, New York
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were there recently for dinner and beers. The raw oysters were excellent, cold and fresh. Then we had 6 different types of sushi, each better than the other. The waitress could not have been any more attentive. We will be back, and often.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank porjoe
South Carolina
“Great Salmon”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We went for dinner with some friends a while ago and had a very nice dinner. Service was excellent and food was terrific. My wife loved her salmon and oysters. My dish was very tasty and we had a very nice experience overall.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jeff W
Landrum
“Nice meal”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

My son took my grand daughter and I here and it was quite nice and the food was excellent. She is not normally a fish eater but she cleaned her plate and even had dessert, when she does that you know you've hit a home run! I just wish it wasn't so pricey!

• Visited November 2012