“Great food- great service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #105 of 149 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Virginia
“Great food- great service”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We had a fabulous server. I wasn't thrilled with the fact that smoking was allowed- because of my baby being with us. But the food was great and everything was clean. Will definitely visit there again.

Visited August 2012

Sanford, North Carolina
“good food”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

close to hotel, good variety of choices on menu, reasonable prices

Visited January 2012
greer
“The lime chicken was terrible”
Reviewed February 15, 2010

We were at the Applebees on Wadehampton in Greer on 2/14 at about 5:30 in the evening. I ordered LIme Chicken and my husband ordered steak. The meal was on your 2 for 20 menu. The steak was tough but edible. The Lime Chicken was burned on the side that was on the plate. Under the chicken were burned pieces of pepper or onion. I don't know because they were so black. On top of that it was served with cheese melted on it. That tasted awful. I scraped the cheese of and tried to eat the chicken. I could not and just paid for the bill and left. In retorpect I should have complained to the manager but just didn't want to cause any trouble since it was a holiday (Valentine's Day) and wanted the evening to remain pleasant. I am writing in hopes that you will clear this up and that the next person will be able to enjoy their meal especially if it is a special occassion. We are retired and this was to be special eving for us.
Mrs. R Nichols
207 St Croix Ct.
Greer, S.C.
[--]

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good most of the time. I like their brownie dessert but it isn't consistent”
Reviewed November 28, 2007

Good most of the time. I like their brownie dessert but it isn't consistent

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!