“Great Salsa Bar & Very Tasty Entrees!!”
Review of Maria's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Maria's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I love to experiment with the different salsas in the salsa bar. And their entrees have such a great flavor.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is the best Mexican Buffet I have seen. Whatever the chicken in cream with peppers (ala King??) is called, I love it. The tamales are my favorite and the ribs in verde sauce is wonderful. We have a lot of Mexican restaurants and I do think this is the best buffet and tamales I have had.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

A reasonably priced Mexican buffet with good food. It is small, but usually full which tells you that the food is good. I like having the chance to try several things. The location, on 29 and 14 is good.

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I was very pleasantly surprised when we took my in-laws here for lunch while they visited us in Greer. This is a wonderful little place! The food was fantastic, and you just can't beat the price. I'm not even sure how they manage to make money. The people seemed very nice. I worry a little when I don't see many cars there, and I just hope it doesn't go out of business. It's one of those little family places that no one seems to know about, but is just great.