“THIS IS A HIDDEN GEM!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Greer
Greenville, South Carolina
“THIS IS A HIDDEN GEM!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

While not your traditional restaurant, the food here is absolutely fantastic! The cinnamon buns are huge and just out of this world good! Sticky where they should be, buttery, sweet, nutty - I guarantee, one taste and your face will beam and your brain will explode with "OH WOW". And the other pastries are equally wonderful.

Then comes the meat pies. This is comfort food to the nth degree. I'm guessing that they are left unseasoned so that you can salt and pepper it to your own liking. However, you simply cannot beat the flavor of the pies. They are packed with meat, potato, carrot, onion - and I'm thinking around half is meat. The meat pies freeze really well. So I now stock up so that I can have a few on hand and two for during the week.

Their pricing is so easy on my wallet, that I can have pretty much anything I want during the week and stay under my food budget to boot.

People - if you want really good food, at an exceptional bargain, get yourself here.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Dallas-0-Dallas

Taylors, South Carolina
“Best, biggest pancakes ever!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Loved the pancakes. They are huge and fluffy. Ok letters are very good too. The must not miss the pastry items. The cinnamon rolls are wonderful.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank sljtba

Been to Flour Haven? Share your experiences!