“Amazing Cuban Cuisine.”

Cuisines: Cuban
Greenville
“Amazing Cuban Cuisine.”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

This place is awesome. I've had so many friends tell me about it and I finally tried it out. FANTASTIC!!! I had amazingly seasoned chicken and rice with beans. Simple but sooooo goood. My friend had a shrimp and catfish kabob and said it was awesome! I really enjoyed my meal and will return for sure. It is in a bit odd location but I am positive people will continue to spread the good words!!!! Try it out!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank amcadams0763

Greer, South Carolina
“I LOVE THIS HEALTHY FOOD!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The food is healthy and the choices are fantastic! The portion sizes are substantial but, even if you don't have a HUGE appetite, I suggest ordering the larger portion and saving the leftovers for your next meals (if there are any leftovers ; ) And for those of you that have never tried Cuban food, it is NOT spicy, IT IS FULL OF FLAVOR and the SAUCES ARE TO DIE FOR!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Becky B
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Why was no one here?”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband sand I went to Tropical grill because a co-worker raved about them and I had a coupon from an entertainment book. We were a little wary as only one other couple was there that night. It was delicious. The meat was so tasty and I loved their sauces. I love fried plantains and they were a perfect compliment to out food. Tasty. Worth a try

• Visited February 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“New found lunch spot!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

A friend suggested we meet for lunch at the Tropical Grille. I hadn't heard of it, but wow! I've been back several times, introducing other friends! Plenty of food, owners run the grill and service line! Add this spot to your lunch sites for sure! Can't wait to do the take-out for dinner... my husband will love it too, I'm sure!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Susan L
Greenville, South Carolina
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by here for lunch the other day with a colleague who has eaten here before and recommended the place. Had they daily special, a chicken stew on rice with beans and plantaines. Fantastic! Can't wait to come back.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank DaddyScholz

Been to Tropical Grille? Share your experiences!