“Why was no one here?”

Tropical Grille
Ranked #21 of 157 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My husband sand I went to Tropical grill because a co-worker raved about them and I had a coupon from an entertainment book. We were a little wary as only one other couple was there that night. It was delicious. The meat was so tasty and I loved their sauces. I love fried plantains and they were a perfect compliment to out food. Tasty. Worth a try

Reviewed November 10, 2013

A friend suggested we meet for lunch at the Tropical Grille. I hadn't heard of it, but wow! I've been back several times, introducing other friends! Plenty of food, owners run the grill and service line! Add this spot to your lunch sites for sure! Can't wait to do the take-out for dinner... my husband will love it too, I'm sure!

1  Thank Susan L
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stopped by here for lunch the other day with a colleague who has eaten here before and recommended the place. Had they daily special, a chicken stew on rice with beans and plantaines. Fantastic! Can't wait to come back.

1  Thank DaddyScholz
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Sent my daughter in here today to pick up a menu. They were out so they gave her a plate of samples of everything to try. DELICIOUS!!!! So our party of 4 went right in and ordered several items just to be able to taste different things. Absolutely Wonderful!!!! Cannot wait to go back!!

1  Thank BinkyandJane

Been to Tropical Grille? Share your experiences!