“Unexpected delight”

Stomping Grounds Coffee House and Wine Bar
Ranked #14 of 153 Restaurants in Greer
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Hours of operation: Mon.-Thurs. 7am-10:30pm Fri-Sat. 7am-11pm Closed Sundays. We are a specialty coffeehouse with wine and beer. We are great for meetings, girls' nights, socializing, studying, and more. Come hang out with us!
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We're not coffee drinkers, but an acquaintance recommended the paninis. The "Cliff" was delicious, especially the onions. The turkey pesto panini is also delicious. They also have wraps, regular sandwiches, and soup. The chili was good and it was topped with shredded cheese. We each had a glass of the happy hour wine. We didn't check out the rest of the wine list. The atmosphere is eclectic with various seating areas. They have free wi-fi. Local musicians play several evening. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We will definitely return.

There are newer reviews for Stomping Grounds Coffee House and Wine Bar

Reviewed September 15, 2012

So, I've only been for coffee so far and the people who own it and run it seem very nice. I would go back just for them.

I've got to go back at night and try it as a wine bar. I think these new coffee/wine places seem cool.

I think they use a local roaster (Leopard, I think) rather than a big box coffee.