“Fun surprise!”

Dining options: Reservations
Greenville, South Carolina
“Fun surprise!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have done BIN112 and Strip club in downtown Greer but always looked across the street at Rivera's. One night my wife and I decided to give them a shot because we had heard good things.

We were not disappointed. Cool menu and specials. Our waitress was fun and knowledgable. We sat outside and just really enjoyed the casualness of the place, I'd say the food rivaled the other places downtown in Greer but it was more casual. Good place to stop if your just wanting great food but not looking for upscale feel. Now, it was not too pubby.....just more casual.

Worth the stop.

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank Hdew

Greer, South Carolina
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very good food, very reasonable for the quality. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Food was nicely paced.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Redfromsc
Houston
“Will go back”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The restaurant is located in downtown Greer and is very charming. We enjoyed lunch there twice during our recent trip. Portions were generous, prices fair and food was good. (Burgers highly recommended).

We sat outside since we had our dog so can't comment on interior. Service was very friendly and even brought water to our dog.

5 Thank J J B
greenville
“Seriously THE BEST BURGER I've EVER HAD!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Sooooo delicious. They will cook your burger to whatever temp you want it. I always get mine mid-rare and it's always ohhhh so juicy! Homemade fries are soooo good too! I always get a side of the cilantro-lime dressing and dip my fries in it. YUM!!

3 Thank ShenaM
Asheville, North Carolina
“Awesome meal in Greer, SC”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Just ate here with my family and we loved it! Don't miss the plantain appetizer and key lime pie! Service was wonderful and downtown Greer is very quaint. We were very pleasantly surprised and will definitely go back when we are in the area!

3 Thank zoeotto