“Great first experience”
Review of BIN112

BIN112
Reserve with OpenTable
BIN112 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 150 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Victoria Street
Description: Jason Clark, along with long time friend and wife, Lori Clark join forces bringing to Historic Greer a unique and creative dining experience. Come in and share their pride in choosing only the finest ingredients that make up their "Southeastern with a Twist" cuisine. BIN112  offers an extensive wine list and full bar to complement every dish and bring out the Epicurean in all of you. BIN112 strives to be one of the friendliest restaurants in downtown Greer, dedicating itself to creating a pleasurable and comfortable experience for all of its guests. We extend our deepest thanks to all of our regular patrons and friends who continue to join and support us at BIN112.
Greer, South Carolina
“Great first experience”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are moving into the area and trying the local restaurants. BIN112 was very good on the first visit. We did not have a reservation but found seats at the bar. We shared a nice bottle of wine and talked to a local couple. We shared a calamari appetizer which was excellent. My wife had the grouper special and it was fair. I had the duck and it was very good.

Service was very good and the staff was very friendly. Definitely worth a try and we will go back to try more of the menu and wine list.

Visited December 2013
Jason C, Owner at BIN112, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Welcome to the area, out of the 37 moves I have made in my life time, Greer is the most like home.

I am glad you had an enjoyable time with us at BIN112 and hope to see you back many times. Have a very happy holiday.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loyal customer disappointed”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I eat here often and have always had exceptional food and service. Tonight I brought a friend in after raving about the restaurant and left wondering if, and when, I will return. I made a reservation and we waited an hour and a half for our food. The server did all she could, but an apology and a glass of wine on the house really doesn't say much to convey that this is not your regular level of service. In fact, the manager dropped of the food and acted as if he couldn't get away from us fast enough. I'm very disappointed to have brought a friend here, and had to say "this is not normal". She left saying "let's do this again, but not here". If you can't handle the holiday crowds, don't allow the reservations. Although, the place was full, but not overly crowded. Super disappointed in a longtime favorite.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kellbug
Jason C, Owner at BIN112, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Let me start off by saying that I am truly sorry and also embarrassed that your experience at BIN112 was so disappointing. Service should of been top priority to give you the best experience. What you described in your review is not how we expect ourselves to represent our product. We pride ourselves in what we do and how we do it, down to every detail. We should have given you a perfect experience, not a partial one. We also appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Without customers, we have no business. Without feedback, good and bad, we don’t always see what needs to be changed.

With that being said, we would like to extend an invitation to you and a guest to rejoin us at BIN112, your dinner and drinks are on us. We would like the opportunity to give you a better experience. This is an open invite, you can redeem whenever you like. Just call and ask for Jason Clark and I will take care of it for you.

Again, my sincere apologies,

Embarrassed Owner
South Carolina
“Great place to eat outdoors”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great food and great service. My wife and I each had their filet and crab cake combo while sitting at a table outdoors. Food was delightful and service was prompt, friendly, and professional. Great place.

Visited October 2013
Jason C, Owner at BIN112, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thanks for your kind words and for joining us at BIN112, we really enjoyed having you dine with us. We look forward to you joining us again soon.
SC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Faultless!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We got lucky! Had been doing stuff in Greenville this past Saturday 11/16/13 and planned to use a groupon coupon for a different place in Greer. Exploring around town, on our first visit, before going to that establishment we saw Bin112 and could just tell here was a place that had it right. We used our coupon which was just for wine at the other cafe and ran to Bin112. It is very rare for me not to find a fault, I have been very lucky and have eaten all over the world, but WOW these guys have got it going on! Ambiance, Staff, Food, Drinks, Pricing and Quality are as close to perfect as I have ever experienced. So don't wait to get lucky, find Greer,SC find Trade St and go have a sensory experience that most other restaurants can only dream of achieving! We are going back and we will also try their other restaurant up the road.

• Visited November 2013
Jason C, Owner at BIN112, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you very much taking the the time to post your review. We are glad you decided to give Greer a try and found BIN112 as well as the cafe. Greer has some great places for you to experience and we look forward having you join us at our sister restaurant The Strip Club 104 a steakhouse.
Greer, South Carolina
“Bin Stack Bliss”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The Bin Stack is a great meal. We frequent this place and its sister restaurant The Strip Club. The food is consistently better prepared and presented than most if not all. Service is great and we have never been disappointed. The downstairs room is excellent for a party up to 14-16. Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2013
Jason C, Owner at BIN112, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for being a repeat customer at both of our establishments. We are also happy to hear that we live up to your expectations for food and service. We look forward your future visits.