“Huge Portions”

Dining options: Reservations
Fayetteville, NC
“Huge Portions”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My Family ate here during a trip to Greer December 2012 with out 6 year old daughter. I was suprised to have to wait for a table upon my arrival as there was plenty of tables available. They staff was lagging big time on clearing tables and preparing them for the next guest. It took 10 minutes for them to finally clear a few of the near 8 available tables. After that everything went very smoothly. The food was good, not sensational, but we were all pleased. The price was kind of high, however the portions definitely reflect the price. After drinking a huge beer and enjoying an appetizer, I took one bite out of my huge bacon cheeseburger and couldnt handle any more. The wait staff was very friendly and enjoyable. My hubands steak was cooked to order. My main complaint about the food was the greasy burger. Good place to stop if you have kids or are just looking for a place to eat with a variety of options that offeres something for everyone.

• Visited December 2012

Travelers Rest, South Carolina
“OK for a chain”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This was just an ok meal. CRG is a large, open, noisy restaurant with food you would expect at a TGIF clone. Not super - not terrible - barely average.

• Visited May 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“Something for everyone at Copper River Grill”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We've dined at this restaurant more than once, plus at the Haywood Road location in Greenville, SC and at the Boiling Springs, SC location, and we find the food and service to be consistently good. The restaurants remind us of an Alaskan lodge with a wooden interior, high ceilings, fire place, and an open kitchen, plus the smell of sizzling steaks, fish, and other entrees. The entrees are good-sized, and the fresh salads are delicious. Entrees come with a delicious soft croissant drizzled with a ribbon of honey butter. Yum! Yum! We went on Labor Day evening, and we were seated immediately.Service was good. Pricing is moderate. Excellent salmon!

• Visited September 2012
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Too many better places to go”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Hostess and waiter were pleasant and accommodating. However, the food and drink left much to be desired. My draft beer was flat and my wife’s wine glass was blatantly under filled. Her over cooked salmon was mushy and tasteless and my burger was greasy and smelled of poor quality beef.
The area around the city of Greer has too many options for excellent dining to waste an evening here.

• Visited August 2012
Pearland, Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We went to Copper River Grill on a Friday night. There were several empty tables, but we had to wait 30 minutes because they didn't have enough high chairs (we needed one high chair for our 19 month old). Our server was excellent. Our food took a really long time to come out so the kids got restless. The food was good, not great. I had the french dip. My husband's salmon was burned so he couldn't eat all of it. The restaurant was clean but very noisy.

• Visited July 2012