Quality Inn
$89
$77
$69
$107
MainStay Suites Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$89
$139
Hotels.com
$161
TripAdvisor
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$96
$85
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2011

I saw bugs in my room--one was a roach. Took one of the bugs to the front desk--their excuse was that bugs come in when it was cold out and they could do nothing about it. I could not catch the roach. My clothes smelled musty after my stay. The clerk at the front desk said that there had been an Indian wedding there the week before and that the people were dirty. Horrible excuse. Had to throw my clothes away. I have tried several times to have the manager contact me and resolve this matter and I have had no response. Staying there is a memory that I want to forget!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2010

We've stayed here many times for over 6 years - very friendly staff at the front desk and good breakfast. We stay in the same large room in the back of the property. Its continually gotten worse each year but still a convenient place to stay. THIS TIME it was terrible! A constant flow of traffic in the parking lot late at night (they must be selling something or just killing time at 2am). Loud noisy trucks coming and going. Very poorly lite at night with lots of trash everywhere. The type of people staying in that section of the Inn were scary, noisy, rowdy and stayed up all night. A baseball game at 3am was too much to take. We spent 3 terrifying nights at the Inn - left and will never be back. We understand that business needs to cater to all types of people - but please - keep the low lives out of public places and away from your guests. Ugh! Never again

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FloridaorVermont
Reviewed November 14, 2010

First let me say that I've stayed at this hotel on at least three occasions. The hotel was always a good bargain, clean, and well managed. But my famly and I stayed there this past weekend, and I can tell you that the hotel is a joke. Where do I begin? First of all, I reserved two adjoining rooms-one for me and one for my son and his family. When my son and I checked in, the adjoining rooms had an overwhelming smell of smoke, though I was assured these were 'non smoking' rooms. One of the bedspreads had several cigarette holes in the outer bedspread. One of the holes was burned right through the comforter. Another bed had no top sheet. There was a disgusting stain on the carpet, the safety latches on one of the door was completely off. We went to talk to the lady at the desk and we asked for another bedspread. She told us they didn't have any other bedspreads. She also told us that adjoining rooms are usually in bad shape since kids rent them out to party. We then asked that our rooms be switched. The new rooms were better; however, in one of the rooms the shower rod was hanging by one screw. The maid never cleaned my coffee tray nor replenished the coffee supplies, and to top it all off, on Sunday morning, we arrived at the breakfast room right when it opened and we were told that they had 'run out' of eggs. How do you run out of eggs upon opening? What she meant is that they had run out the day before and hadn't bothered replenishing them. Being a diabetic, there was not one thing on the breakfast bar that I could eat.
The state of disrepair in this hotel is astonishing. It is disgraceful that such a popular chain is so poorly run. Needless to say I will not be staying there anymore. Please save yourself the aggravation and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2010

The service was good, the hotel staff was friendly, but it did not make up for the rooms and the condition of the hotel. Our room looked like it needed a good cleaning, not just a vac and dust. Bedding was good, comfortable bed but the cover on the bed had burn holes and we had a non smoking room. Outside our non smoking room were other patrons smoking outside their rooms, and the smoke was being sucked in our air conditioning! The exterior areas around the rooms and exterior halls needed to be power washed and cleaned. We will never stay here again and we have family in the area so we were anxious to find a hotel that we could return again, it will not be this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cocovacation
Reviewed April 21, 2009

I had missed my flight due to snow and stayed one night. The gentleman at the desk was most pleasant, the room was clean, quiet, and good tv and wireless, and---nice toiletries. Short drive to gsp airport so it was ideal and staying again this month.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo