“Great customer service!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Greer
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

It is difficult to find good customer service these days. You will find it here though! We stayed for a week for a national softball tournament. The facilities were very nice: beds and pillows were comfortable, the rooms were clean (including the common areas) and the breakfast was good. There was a mixup that was quickly and professional resolved, which I appreciated. The only cons would be the lack of laundry on the premises and the shower head in our room needed a little work. Other than those very minor items, I would highly recommend staying here. Wayne and Lindsey were very accommodating and professional. We will definitely stay here again when we are in the area. Thanks again for a wonderful stay.
Heather

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Heather C
Wayne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Heather,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your thoughts and feedback with us. . My staff and I strive very hard to provide the best customer service in the area, and I am so pleased to hear that we met all of your expectations. I have passed on your feedback regarding the shower to our chief engineer, and I will be sure to follow up with him to ensure that everything is 100%. Thank you again! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best,

Wayne Hobbs, General Manager

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Clean quiet updated with great location. Easy to downtown and airport. The best little front desk person Tobey who aims to make your stay enjoyable. Great to have such good service with a sweet smile and lovely hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank christinajordan
Wayne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am so pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel and the high-quality service that you received. Our staff puts your satisfaction and comfort as our first priority. I will pass along to Tobey how pleased you were with the service she provided. Thank you again, and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was fortunate enough to stay at this hotel last week. The staff could not have been more accommodating, from the late check-out (after 2:00 p.m.) to the two rides to & from the airport. The manager herself drove the shuttle when her two drivers were busy elsewhere & she couldn't have been more personable. I will certainly stay here again the next time I am in the area.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Wayne H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your feedback with us. We strive to provide the best customer service around, and I'm happy to know that we met your expectations. We have a great service team, and making our guests comfortable is our primary goal. We look forward to having you stay with us again, and I wish you a very pleasant day.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for a brief business trip in February 2014. The hotel was well kept and the rooms were clean. The staff at the front desk was able to help me and the check in process was smooth. I had no complaints about the hotel and would stay here again if I were in the area. The hotel was fairly close to several places to eat and had plenty of shopping. The location is close to the interstate and good access to the Greenville/Spartanburg area. I had to replace my iron that did not work and the front desk brought me a new one within 2 minutes. Quick service when needed, clean hotel, and a good nights rest at reasonable prices. What else can you ask for?

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kdawg282
Wayne H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Kdawg282,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to share you thoughts and feedback regarding your recent stay. It pleases me to hear that you were very pleased with our facility, our location, and with the excellent customer service that you received. We look forward to welcoming you again at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenville Airport, and I wish you a very pleasant day.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Enjoyed our 3 night stay here. Check in was friendly and speedy. Executive Suite was spacious and clean. We chose this hotel for the free hot breakfast and indoor pool which was great..overall we found this hotel very comfortable, quiet and clean which is what we look for when we travel. Appreciated the little touches such as the a.m. newspaper left at your door to daily replenishing of bathroom amenities. We come to the Greer area often and will stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is very dated with raveled carpet, horrible colors, and horrible housekeeping. We got woken at 9:30 by housekeeping. They wanted to clean the room asap. We had the room for 2 days. We called the frontdesk and told the front desk that we wanted housekeeping after 12 noon. When we arrived back at 8:15 pm there had not been any housekeeping. We reported to the evening front desk person and she was great. She gave us clean towels and apologized. She had seen the log of our request. We had been traveling long hours for 5 days and we wanted to sleep in on one morning. I consider it so abnormal for Holiday Inn Express' culture.

• Stayed: December 2013
Wayne H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and thoughts with us. We value customer feedback and use it to tweak our guest experience. I am very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your recent visit with us. I take great pride in the service that our hotel and staff provide, and it saddens me to hear that you were not satisfied with our facilities. I have passed your feedback on to the General Manager and Executive Housekeeper, and you have my word that I will personally follow up with both of them. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and I wish you a very pleasant day.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel would have received a higher rating from me, but the smoke smell was a real negative. We got off the elevator and the hallway smelled of smoke. You could tell they tried to neutralize the smell with some spray, but it was still strong. Luckily our room was at the other end and did not have any smell in it. Apparently there are several rooms on the floor that are smoking rooms, and the smell just lingers in the hallway near those rooms. The rooms were nice and comfortable. This hotel will not be our first choice to stay in the area because of the smoke smell.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NorthernPW
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear NorthernPW,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am pleased to know that you find our rooms nice and comfortable. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. We can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the smoke smell issue. We appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greer
Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Airport
MainStay Suites Greenville Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood
Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn
Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport? Share your experiences!