Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport
$68
  • Breakfast included
$116
Hampton.com
MainStay Suites Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$89
MainStaySuites
Greenville Marriott(Greenville)
$149
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$119
$159
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$105
$76
Hotels.com
All reviewsstayed hereyogurtsausagefree shuttlenice stayshort staypancake machinecomfortable roomtypical hiewould stay here againother hotelsbiscuitsnice hotelcomplimentary breakfasttwo nightssleepamenities
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Front desk was really friendly, price was competitive with other area hotels. rooms need updating but were clean and good sized. There was a little street noise from the highway. But, one big problem. Woke up at 5AM to make an early flight, no hot water for the bath. Washed in cold water, so I was awake, but not very happy. No offers of compensatation were made, so I will not be staying there again! Made reservations at the Marriott Courtyard for the return trip!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank happywanderer1
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Dear happywanderer1,

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 27, 2012

My room was clean, the hotel was quiet, and the staff was friendly. My room was large, with two doubles and a pull-out, and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The free breakfast was plentiful, and the airport shuttle was super easy. I would definitely stay again the next time I fly out of the Greenville/Spartanburg airport.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Front desk staff extremely friendly and nice. Greeted promptly and express checkin ready. Room was NOT clean -- there was a little water on the bathroom floor (foreshadowing of bigger issues). TV did not work -- checked plug and found it was disconnected from the back of the tv. Clock was set incorrectly. Bed was uncomfortable and squeaked each time I turned over. Hallway was noisy and not clean. At 2 a.m., the toilet began to run and overflowed; first time was clean water, second time about an hour later was dirty water. EWWWWWW. I had to use clean towels to soak up what I could. I felt it was too late to regroup and change rooms; I informed staff at checkout and was told "they would take care of it." Offered no consideration on room charges. I would NOT stay here again.

Room Tip: I think the hotel needs a good cleaning and a maintenance makeover.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank MRL217
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Traveling to Greenvile, SC for a two night stay at the Holiday Inn Express as part of a group participating in a youth soccer tourney nearby went fine. You know, hotels are really all about expectations. I expected the hotel to be clean with limited amenities and the hotel provided just that. I thought the staff (obviously in need of extra desk help) was friendly and handled check in nicely. The room felt larger than most. The furnishings were nice, but the bedding was not what you would get at a new Hampton Inn or Fairfield by Marriott. The bath room in my room contained the sink, shower and toilet behind one door. I like the sink separated from the shower and toilet allowing two people to get ready simultaneously. The breakfast offerings seemed a little weak, but there was plenty of seating. This hotel has a nice indoor pool.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Seriously. They put us in a dusty room that hadn't been vacuumed and had toenail clippings on the carpet. To top it off, a Childs toy was in the corner next to the bed. We don't have children. Lol. We asked to change rooms. The second room was a little better. Not much. There was food in the hallway on the very stained carpets. The elevator made noises that made us take the stairs. Holiday inn express needs to clean house w this one. It's gross.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Queenwolfert
HiExpressGSP, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write an honest review of your guest experience. We take every comment very seriously and I assure you that we have since improved our product. Recently our hotel brought in a new management team to deal with issues that many have stated on trip advisor in the past. We would love having you back and I am confident your experience will be much more positive.

Thanks,