“CLEAN FREINDLY HOTEL”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Greenwood
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I decided to stay at Quality inn when i came to visit family memebers in Greenwood SC, This hotel was an excellent choice, My family and I enjoyed our stay. the room was very clean and the service we got was awesome,i recommend anyone stay here if they require excellent service and great rooms at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Gina R

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I called Quality Inn after having a bad experience at the Jameson Inn and Stacy was so helpful. She explained that she would have an opening on tomorrow night and she would gladly take my reservations. I asked may I see the room prior to me checking in and she stated that would be fine. I came and looked at the room Stacy showed me everything from the breakfast area to the room I would be staying in. She was very professional and helpful and I will alway stay here when I come to Greenwood. If you are looking for a clean, quiet, professional and honest staff then Quality Inn is where you need to be. Also the price was not bad it was very reasonable for the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Ericka M
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The front desk attendant Stacie was so down to earth and professional. every day i would just stop by to say hello because i knew she would make me smile and laugh. she is great!. The free wifi was a little slow and unpredictable though. rooms were clean and modern. breakfast was good. pool area was great. thank you.

Room Tip: rooms on south side bottom were the quitest.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank jeff d
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Stayed in two adjoining rooms with family. One room had difficulty opening the door from the front, you almost had to throw your body against it to open it...may be needing a new door. Thankfully we could enter through the other room and the adjoining door rather than mess with the difficult front door. The rooms were definitely renovated with applealing paint colors and nicely furnished. There were many construction workers also staying then and if you didn't get up early enough the breakfast was slim to none. Cost was reasonable and the location was close to groceries and attractions.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I stayed here for a month for a work. Here the room and services are really excellent.I would recommend people to stay in Quality Inn if you are planning to stay in Greenwood.... They provide nice clean room, excellent service, good break fast and staff's are very co-operative and more friendly

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2012

we stayed at the QUALITY INN several times while we were waiting to be able to move into our new home. The room we stayed in was clean, (maid service offered daily), fridge and micro in room, cable, hot breakfast every morning, friendly management. small gym off office area. nice clean outdoor pool. nice stores and restaurants nearby. good value for the price!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This hotel is nothing like the old reviews since renovation. I'm a traveling female currently staying here now for 8weeks mon-fri and will be here another 8wks. My stay here has been great. The staff is really pleasant and go out there way to assist. Stacy the front desk clerk has been very helpful. After all of the bad reviews, I stopped by one day to just see the rooms and property and she was willing to stop and show me the property and just make me feel welcome. I have had minor issuses, but have been taken care of in a timely fashion. My room is a good size just for me and is clean. Safety is a big concern since I'm a female by myself, but I haven't had any problems with feeling unsafe. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a decent place to sleep at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business