“Everything & More”

Harris Landing Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 121 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Everything & More”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Sunday lunch at Harris Landing is absolutely amazing!! The fried chicken and baked chicken is to die for!! Not to mention ALL 4 veggies I got with my meal were delicious!! To top of my great lunch experience, my outstanding waitress (one of the best I've ever had) offered me some homemade banana pudding that was included with my meal!! I will definitely visit this place again!!

• Visited October 2013

Florida
“Overpriced, not much a view”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Don't go here for the View or the food either. The prices are high, the food is not very good and the atmosphere is rough.

Yes this is one of the few places on the lake that you can dock your boat on the lake, but there is almost no view from the dining room. Not a great experience.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ThoRei1899
Rockingham, North Carolina
“Great experience”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Dock your boat or drive over if you are in the Greenwood/Laurens area. Great food and great people. I have been there many times and never left disappointed. The owners are super friendly to everyone and always available to make sure you have a great time. Also, they employ a lot of local college students so every tip is an investment in their success. The new Tikii Hut is the best place to have a drink on Lake Greenwood.

• Visited August 2013
Greenwood,SC
“TIKI HUT!!!!!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

WE- my husband and I- LOVE Harris Landing.... We have been going there for YEARS and Robin and Randy(the owners) are great people! The food is soooooo good and on Sunday's the meat and 3 plates are like Grandma's home cooking. We live on the lake so a short boat ride for great food, friendly people and adult beverages is always on our list. Now that they have updated the TIKI HUT(bar) it's like being on the beach with your toes in the sand. Come join us for some FUN! see you soon...

• Visited June 2013
Ninety Six, South Carolina
“Waterfront and Yummy Food.....”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We always look for the waterfront/"funky" types of places when looking for outings. Harris Landing certainly is our favorite on Lake Greenwood. Currently have a condo on the lake, but found this place before we bought. They have the best sandwiches around. My favorite is the Flounder and, of course, husband's is the "huge" burger. You can't go wrong if you go there, unless, you are looking for your "cardboard" takeout burger and no atmosphere. Can't wait to return and stuff myself once more.

• Visited October 2012