“Lightning fast, awesome food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 126 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This is the sister restaurant of La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant on Montegue Ave in Greenwood.
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Regular lunch spot. Easily in and out in 30 minutes. (Awesome for lunch breaks.) Service and food taste great. Burrito Tornado is a favorite. For birthdays you get to wear a sombrero. My daughters favorite restaurant. Great atmosphere and lighting too.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Our family goes to La Ha regularly. The food is consistently good here. The servers are friendly, my kids love the atmosphere.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is my first time. So , please take my review like that only. I have never tested a Mexican Food before. For me it was good. 3 of us ordered 3 dishes and We all liken the food.
Best is they give Chips kind of stuff at the beginning and that taste very nice. It is conveniently located from Marriott Fairfield INN and you actually can walk.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I liked the decor and the service was good..the food was good and so was the margarita....the prices are low and you get a lot of food

Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

We frequent here often we always get great service and our food comes out super fast. Must try if your in the area and like Mexican