“2 Thumbs up!!!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenwood
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Greenwood
Reviewed September 8, 2011

we had booked at the econo lodge and as soon as we saw the place turned around and ran for it, cause it was just horrible. we ended up going to the Fairfield Inn whi8ch was the best thing that could have happened to us! it is a really nice place, very clean and friendly! it would come close to a 5 star! if not equivalent for an Inn! it was a great stay! we will definately stay again!
it is very well upkept and it has a small indoor pool , whirlpool and rec-room amonsgst other things!
it is a non smoking facility but they have a table and chairs set up outside where you can smoke and it did not bother us at all that we had to go outside to smoke!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed March 30, 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights to watch our son play in a collegiate golf tournament. The hotel was very clean and quiet but our room was about half the size of other Fairfields I have stayed in. I travel a lot for Junior golf tournaments and this was the smallest room I have ever stayed in. In addition, there is no refrigerator or microwave. The bedding was sparse as well and had to ask for a blanket. The room a/c is not on a thermastat and it's very difficult to control the room temperature. The breakfast station lacked fresh fruit and I was glad that I brought my own breakfast food. The Cracker Barrel down the street was very accomodating for breakfast for the whole golf team. Not sure where we will stay next year but I would make sure to ask about room sizes in case they have larger ones available.

Room Tip: Ask about room sizes
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2010

I have stayed here a couple of times and have loved it each time. Indoor pool and jacuzzi, breakfast, huge clean rooms, beautifully decorated, quiet, very friendly staff. What more can you ask for!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank luvcamping1234
Reviewed June 20, 2010

Desk clerk was very accomodating when we asked for more towels. Room and hotel was very clean. Staff was pleasant. Kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Continental breakfast consisted of bagels, English muffins, doughnuts, muffins, cereal, waffles, yogurt, apples microwavable breakfast sandwiches, milk, coffee, and juice. A nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2010

This is an outstanding hotel. Conveniently located to shopping and restaurants, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Upon check in, the desk staff offered to deliver a mini-fridge to my room based on the length of time I would be a guest. During the course of the week, the staff went above and beyond to ensure my stay was comfortable. The staff is professional and the hotel is clean and modern. Rooms and quiet and well appointed.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2010

This hotel is ok for a town this size, it's not a fancy hotel dosent have the frills of a NY, ATL or any other city hotel, no restaurant, no bar, no gift shop, but for Greenwood it works. My husband and I stayed here when we went to drop our daughter off to college. The hotel is clean and neat, very peaceful and quite. For breafast they serve, cereal, toast, waffles and frozen Jimmy Dean sandwich, I think for Greenwood this is the best place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank powellte
Reviewed October 18, 2007

I've been several times in the Fairfield Hotel in Greenwood, SC and that's absolutely the best in the area.
It's clean, good parking, nice breakfast, close to the Cinema.
Easy to find on bypass72
Very nice!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank barzies