“Best prime rib ever!”

Montague's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 127 Restaurants in Greenwood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: In our kitchen we focus on accentuating the natural flavors of our premium ingredients. We bring our own style and taste to our new entrées but we also strive to maintain the integrity and genius originated by our friend and Montague’s late founding chef: Milton Williams. If the menu choices do not include one of his, or your, favorite dishes, just tell your server, and we will proudly accommodate you. With over 60 years of combined professional culinary experience, we are sure you will be pleased.
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife had the pecan crusted pork chops and I had the prime rib. Whatever they rub on the rib makes it the tastiest I've ever had. Had leftovers for lunch the nexy day and can't stop raving about these two meals. We went on a 14 day cruise afterwards and none of the cruise meals compared to Montague's. Will definitely be going back.

1  Thank KenSanner

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Very good food and service --- nice quiet atmosphere when not too crowded -- good bar also -- plan to visit again sometime

1  Thank Toby-Kit B
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I've been traveling for business to Greenwood for over five years, and tonight was the first time I have dined at Montague's. Wow, I wished I had found this place earlier! Great dinner - Fresh, delicious food - great service - and reasonable prices. And, without even knowing it, Wednesday's are 50% for ladies. 3 of us ate (and had three drinks) for less than $50. How can you beat that? Definitely will return (and just not on a Wednesday)!

1  Thank hginphl
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Cheery waiter, fine dining atmosphere, had 4oz steak & local veggies, steak perfectly cooked but way too much pepper, should of offered pepper at table if at all, veggies peppered up a tad too much for my taste, other than that, experience was good & served timely. Orange Roughy entree was also very good. Will return.

1  Thank Dee S