“Excellent food, good service but noisy”
Review of The Mill House

The Mill House
Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Greenwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
San Diego, California
“Excellent food, good service but noisy”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

If you want Italian and you are in Greenwood SC, this is it. It is a busy place and offer great food but nothing fine or fancy about it. Just good Italian food and great brcik oven pizzas.

• Visited January 2013

“Great food”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Wonderful pizza and pasta, homemade and delicious. Great place for friends and family. Very pleasant waitstaff. Marvelous beer selection. One of the best pizza places we have ever eaten. We go there often.

Visited January 2013
Greenwood, South Carolina
“Best Lunch in Greenwood”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

For my family it is the best lunch in Greenwood. Everyone finds a great dish. The Pizza's are outstanding but smal. We would given the restaurant five stars if they where bigger.

Visited December 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“Over Rated and Crowded”
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Alright, this place is great if your a twenty-something looking for a pick-up. I am not, therefore, I find the audience here annoying.

Pizza is ok. Everything else seems canned and processed. My salad had brown lettuce and soggy tomatoes. Not for the health conscious. I think the beer selection is the biggest thing this place has going for it, and I'm not a huge beer fan. Seems to be a college hangout.

Not a place for a business meeting, but maybe a place that is audited for under-age drinking.

The brick walls and wood floors makes this a warm inviting atmosphere.

The staff is friendly, bubbly and forgetful...I wouldnt say attentive. The food is OK and not worth returning for what they charge, in my opinion.

1 Thank Petunia99
Greenwood
“Never dissapointed !”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I just love this place! I live in Greenwood but travel most of the month. I always arrange to meet my kids and grandkids at The Mill House on Friday night for a family gathering when I am home. Great wood burning pizza ovens always turn out an exceptional product. Super sandwiches, too. I am not much of a beer drinker, but the selection offered here is unusual for this sized town. Like another review mentioned, there is nothing healthy on the menu but this is not the type of place to go for that type of food. Hectic atmosphere on the weekend nights, but the greeters will work to seat you as soon as possible. Nice decorated-again a surprise for this town.

• Visited November 2012